Shyvana after jarvan for revenge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Shyvana is clearly a creation conducted by Jarvan to make the perfect bride!

Jarvan doesn't wish to discriminate against Man or Dragon, as he kills both, so he created a Half-Dragon/Woman for his bride!

ChampChar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

ummm guys? a red posted on a thread that shes demacian in fact the thread that you linked....

XUnnervedX

07-23-2012

guys the day jarvan met shyvana and save her from those mobs,they where meant to be lovers.....setup by jarvan's father and shyvana's father

Meiu

02-05-2013

the answer is already on the wiki, try reading once in a while OP

Cerubois

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiu View Post
the answer is already on the wiki, try reading once in a while OP
This question was posted long before the answer was on the wiki. Try looking at the date once in a while. -.-

ShrubNinja

02-05-2013

Guys... you know that they changed Shyvana's lore right? Her lore says outright that her father was a dragon and her mother was a human. The dragon Jarvan killed was the dragon that killed Shyvana's father. Jarvan helped her get revenge. He didn't kill her family.

OddLotus

03-05-2014

Quote:
1. we know jarvan has slain a red dragon do to his specific skin, we know that shyvana is a half dragon of red scale color, possibility that the dragon slain is shyvanna's parent?
Shyvana's mom was a human, her dad was a dragon. Her dad was killed by a red dragon that was hunting them down: Killing her dad for mating with a human, and killing Shyvana for being impure. However, her dad wounded the dragon badly, and Shyvana was chasing it to where it went into hiding, where she found Jarvan 4 and teamed with him to kill the dragon. They did, they rejoiced, she's now lead of the Demacian Guard. You should probably read her lore before posting theories about her.

EDIT: Minor fix to my post.

IMTOOJUICY

03-05-2014

Shyv x J4 FOR LYFE

IceHound

03-05-2014

I hope I never have to get my life saved by a girl....

Because then you guys will immediately try to ship her with me..

Starch that, I bet you'd guys also ship me with a guy as well, because league forums lel.

OuttaControl56

03-05-2014

Can't hear you over how awesome Jarvanna is.