How is Sion on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zronyx

10-30-2011

I play AD Sion with CritDamage runepage
If you can get enough Health from farm to not get instagibbed he's extraordinarily good
Massive crits and health regen from his ulti. He doesn't necessarily burst as much as AP on anyone with more than a little armor (unless you get last whisper) but definitely has a ton more sustain.

Saint Foxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

AP sion with lich bane = gg

He is one of the stronger champs I've ever gone against in TT

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

After playing like 20 games with him I would only go AP Sion when you know your teamates aren't bad (they let you farm/don't expect you to carry them). You fall off late game as an ap carry but the support role / damage output you provide is incredible (in short bursts).

sealzilla

10-30-2011

Got rolled by an ad sion a while back by mid game he was critting 600's and restoring his health to full with each swing

Jigggy

12-05-2012

Sion's 20 second ulti leeches life to his team mates aswell if they're standing really close to him. It's supprising how many people don't know this.

Cronachan

12-06-2012

Played against an ap sion with ghost and barrier yesterday. My body was not ready.

Rushed 3 doran rings and facerolled so hard he had lichbane and wooglets by the 15 minute mark.

Ziek88

12-06-2012

AD Sion is almost unstoppable late game. Build to 100% crit and have a 260% crit damage. Pop the ult and run in swinging. At full build your doing 900 per hit with 100% lifesteal. Early game you use your stun and shield to setup kills for your team mates and tank a little. Early-mid you start to jungle and gank to try to get your farm and gold up as much as you can while your other two lane. By the time mid game hits you should have boots, phantoms dancer and most likely infinity edge at which point the destruction begins. As long as you have something to attack, you won't die.

Can't say much for AP sion though. Seen it done well, I do it terrible.

Infirc

12-06-2012

i dunno how much gold you get on TT at the moment but if you get enough to pull this off
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2870009 pretty much every ad character has become OP.

Angela Anderson

12-06-2012

Read the dates of the comments, thank you