Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spectator mode fixes - Need more testers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRPatxi

10-26-2011

Downloading 50 min update to play at least 2 games.

BlueSion

10-26-2011

The loading time does take a while for people spectating. I was in a custom game with spectators and my team had FPS issues across the board.

ArlanKels

10-26-2011

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
Thanks to everyone here reporting tons of bugs, we applied some fixes to Spectator mode on PBE today. We fixed some loading issues and the performance of spectator mode on lower end machines. We need as many people as possible to help out! I will be hanging out in Public Chat 1 to help answer any questions. Please make sure to post any new bugs you see to help us track it!

PBE is back up! More games, go!

Curse you for being helpful and active!
We don't want good reds anymore! Booo :|

Pentarctagon

10-26-2011

Quote:
daweedman:
" Update Failed"

Image included.

you need to re-allow it back through your firewall. it was kind of funny actually. it tried to update, failed, then asked me for permission to access the internet.

Wise Squirrel

10-26-2011

Fixed lower end machine problems? Mine didn't even load the first time. (My computer must stink)

I'll try again today

chiefcharlie

Recruiter

10-26-2011

i would love to help test but nobody wants to play on the pbe so i can test the spectactor

Draik

10-26-2011

please someone create a game there is no game that i an spectate

Nechronus

10-26-2011

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
There are things we monitor on our end, but a lot of our feedback comes from everyone here. Even if you do not find anything yourself, you are participating in a game where it is likely someone else might see something. Without enough players, we would never get enough games underway to catch issues. So keep playing!

You seem to really have limited signups or invites to PBE, there is a lot of players who want to be on the PBE still. You really did not make that public of an announcement when exactly signups were, and I am on the forums every day for hours. It seems like you need more players and you are doing a lot of encouraging to get the ones who are invited to play on PBE. I know I do not have a lot of interest in live realms anymore, so I spend most of my time on the forums. If there is anyone out there in the same boat as me, inviting us to the PBE might keep us engaged and give us something to do, especally if like me, they are waiting for needed buffs to their favorite champions so the game is actually fun again. I have been playing since 2009. Maybe if I can PBE, I can actually feel like what I say means something, and that I am actually making a difference for the better, especially when it comes to champion balance..

Nechronus

Im A Summoner

10-27-2011

There are enough players, just not on at the same time. ^

Silverdevilboy

10-27-2011

I made a botstomp for people to test spectator mode. Don't have any spectators yet tho, can I see who is spectating?