Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Corki's bombs show up in fog of war

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namelessmonk

09-25-2009

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but we were playing a Corki and they were hitting Baron Nash and I noticed a phosphorous bomb going off and we killed them all while they were there. None of us were anywhere near him, but I could still see it. It was a day or two ago, but I don't think there was a patch since then.

Austtheman

Recruiter

09-26-2009

This happened in my game a couple days ago as well.

Dejixal

Adjudicator

09-27-2009

I've noted that this also happens with certain abilities from other heroes, though the only one that comes to mind is Kassadin's ultimate (or possibly his AoE slow, I am not completely certain).

Macktimus Prime

Recruiter

09-29-2009

Pretty much anything with a separate animation sequence from the hero animates on the fog. I've seen Twisted Fate's teleport cards animate, which is hilarious, because he thinks I don't know he's coming but I'm ready for it. I've jumped him when he's been killin my creeps. The fog needs to be fixed, but I also like it not fixed, because not everyone knows this stuff or knows to look for it.