Corki's bombs show up in fog of war

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

namelessmonk

09-25-2009

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but we were playing a Corki and they were hitting Baron Nash and I noticed a phosphorous bomb going off and we killed them all while they were there. None of us were anywhere near him, but I could still see it. It was a day or two ago, but I don't think there was a patch since then.

Austtheman

09-26-2009

This happened in my game a couple days ago as well.

Dejixal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-27-2009

I've noted that this also happens with certain abilities from other heroes, though the only one that comes to mind is Kassadin's ultimate (or possibly his AoE slow, I am not completely certain).

Macktimus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2009

Pretty much anything with a separate animation sequence from the hero animates on the fog. I've seen Twisted Fate's teleport cards animate, which is hilarious, because he thinks I don't know he's coming but I'm ready for it. I've jumped him when he's been killin my creeps. The fog needs to be fixed, but I also like it not fixed, because not everyone knows this stuff or knows to look for it.