In case anyone's complaining about Olaf's ult...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorchek

06-20-2010

Blind him. I know for a fact Exhaust will not slow him, but it will blind him. I don't know for a fact, but I assume other blinds will work as well (but don't quote me on that).

Also, I would humbly request you to play a champion before whining about him, instead of getting punked by one and then thinking he is overpowered. You might realize things about the champion you did not know, such as how Olaf is not as big an "anti-kite" machine as you previously thought, due to his weak slow on Undertow, and only 5-6 seconds on his ult.

Thank you, and have a pleasant day tomorrow! It's a Sunday, so if you find yourself losing too many games of LoL - try watching some awesome cartoons on Fox or Adult Swim.

Oh, and one more thing! Can anyone else confirm if Spectacular Sivir runs funny? She takes awkward steps, and seems to turn at 45 degree angles instead of smoother, smaller angles. It's bugging me.

TankHunter678

06-20-2010

All blinds are a debuff, so all blinds work on an ulting Olaf. Its how they fixed exhaust in reference to Yi's Ult.

YesIKnow

06-20-2010

The active ult on olaf is too bleh its like 5 seconds which is so small of a time frame. I've used it lots of times and dont like the time frame the passive is better imo

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

His Ult is okay but hardly QQ worthy...People should try playing a character before they betch about it.

Gorchek

06-20-2010

People find anything to whine about. Oh well! But mostly it's people who never play as a champion.

"Omg, Zilean is overpowered, his bombs have too long a range!"

Except if you'd play Zilean once in a while, you'd realize that outside of the laning phase his range isn't that incredible. Same with Olaf, people get owned and then whine about something they know nothing about it.

I know this for a fact, because a lot of people will be like "OMG GET A FROZEN MALLET ON OLAF FOR LEET DPS" and I'll tell them "Vicious Strikes gives me 10 AD from Mallet..." People talk out of their ass way too much.