So I stumbled across a morde....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TWINKLETITS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

He was just farmin it up... both of us at full hp. Everyone else was at bottom.

Mordes one beastly fellow, though for the lulz figured I(shen) could slowly take em 1v1...

We fight we fight we fight. I'm slowly getting the life knocked out of me. Yet after a good 15 seconds to my surprise!!....

I get annihilated.

Zarifes

06-20-2010

Yeah, I never face a Mord 1v1 anymore. I can never win against that ****er no matter who I'm on.

Skjald

06-20-2010

It's okay. Have a banana sticker.

snore

06-20-2010

Mordekaiser does that.

creakydoors

06-20-2010

if your team was having a 4v4, shouldn't you be ulting the mage/dps and pushing after the victory? just sayin'

YesIKnow

06-20-2010

Yes he can do it..remember that game where the morde was a tank+DPS...was doing like 600 crits and 2shotting people was so funny.

Bobby

06-20-2010

late game, dont even try to kill morde if he is any decent at farming, as anyone.

I honestly think he would be the best 1v1 laning champ, if cleanse didn't exist.

even 1 v 2 sometimes, you can't kill him.. but he can kill you, slowly but surely.

TWINKLETITS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by creakydoors View Post
if your team was having a 4v4, shouldn't you be ulting the mage/dps and pushing after the victory? just sayin'
No 4v4 present. I exaggerated a bit, was mostly talking about the other team, aka I wasn't in fear of my 1v1 turning into 1v2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjald View Post
It's okay. Have a banana sticker.
Attachment 36626

Layotees

06-20-2010

Morde is a lot like Nasus, the difference being which ability is the ult and which isn't. Morde's AoE damage is more of a constant, and his single target is the ult, Nasus is vice versa.

You aren't going to be in a happy place if you try to 1v1 either of them on equal footing.