Does reporting players work?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wooglet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-20-2010

Who knows? We can't be even confirmed what action has took a step the players who was reported by us. Maybe There's no one to take a reporting message. I assume Riot think
When someone piss us off and we report the players then we are satisfied.
So I think Riot pretend that they are serving good service. In fact there is nothing!!

Believe it or not

Hucklebuck

06-20-2010

Lack of evidence is not evidence of absence. ... (Most of the time). I think in player reporting cases in nearly any game you play, they will not share any action that is taken. Which is a smarter option than saying, "You reported XXX, he was banned for 10 YEARS." It just creates some other issues.

mastershakezz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

I've never heard of anyone being banned, and I do have my doubts about the reports actually being seen once sent.

C2C Shiro

06-20-2010

I don't know the speed at which they get on player reports. It does disturb me though that the only player I reported said something to the effect of, "Haha, go ahead and report me. They don't do anything. I've been reported before."

Again I'm sure they get on it when they can we just don't see Riot in action with these things.

Messiah Mejai

06-20-2010

Verbal abuse appears to be the only bannable offense as far as reporting goes.

turntekGodhead

06-20-2010

They have an automated system for handling individual reports. I don't know more than that.

Molės

06-20-2010

bull****