Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Toggle Auto Attack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vypress

06-20-2010

This is the 2nd time I've posted this...don't know what happened to the 1st post. I think there should be a toggle on auto attack or at least make it consistent. For example....
Yi auto attacks, but when you use alpha strike and select a Champion to attack, after the attack Yi just stands there doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. He doesn't even attack minions. I mean he'll auto attack minions, even minions that are way out of his way. He'll auto attack turrets and inhibitors. But if you use Alpha Strike and select an enemy champion to attack when he is done alpha strike he just stands there...doing nothing like he has stunned himself. Weird...so RIOT...please....toggle auto attack or attach some kind of consistency.
Thank you.