Player Kick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparticus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I think that League of Legends needs a player kick system where the members of a team can vote to kick another team member. I've just come off of an impossibly frustrating game playing with someone that was acting like a child. They refused to listen to the team was telling them and caused us to lose the game. We would have gladly played a man down if we were rid of him. We could have even won if we didn't have him on our team. I swear he was ******ed because he didn't know what he was doing at all. So is there anyone else that would like to see a player kick option in the near future?

icyjfrog

06-20-2010

no

Black Phoenix

06-20-2010

No !

Sparticus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Is there any reason why not?

sdjaks

06-20-2010

Too easily abused considering you can 4 man premade.

mastershakezz

06-20-2010

I can see it now!

*cliche dream fade in*
40 minutes in before winning: "Lol, we're a 4 man premade and we don't like you, bye!"
*cliche dream fade out*

Yeah, that's a really bad idea.

Zarifes

06-20-2010

League of Legends,
Survivor Style!

BRILLIANT!

Lacker

06-20-2010

No

Sparticus1

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Everyone saying no is a step below trolling. There needs to be a good reason to say no.

Zarifes

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparticus1 View Post
Everyone saying no is a step below trolling. There needs to be a good reason to say no.
"Ugh, this stupid Russian...can't understand a word he's saying. **** it," *kick.*

"LOL THIS ASHE IS A ****ER!" *kick*

"Okay, we lost, ima just sit at fountain and wait for them to finish us off."
"NO! **** YOU!" *LOL kick*

"God I hate Eve...but at least we still have a chance 4v5 instead of dodging another queue and waiting for an hour." *kick eve*

derp.