Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Player Kick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparticus1

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I think that League of Legends needs a player kick system where the members of a team can vote to kick another team member. I've just come off of an impossibly frustrating game playing with someone that was acting like a child. They refused to listen to the team was telling them and caused us to lose the game. We would have gladly played a man down if we were rid of him. We could have even won if we didn't have him on our team. I swear he was ******ed because he didn't know what he was doing at all. So is there anyone else that would like to see a player kick option in the near future?

icyjfrog

06-20-2010

no

Black Phoenix

Recruiter

06-20-2010

No !

Sparticus1

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Is there any reason why not?

sdjaks

06-20-2010

Too easily abused considering you can 4 man premade.

mastershakezz

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I can see it now!

*cliche dream fade in*
40 minutes in before winning: "Lol, we're a 4 man premade and we don't like you, bye!"
*cliche dream fade out*

Yeah, that's a really bad idea.

Zarifes

06-20-2010

League of Legends,
Survivor Style!

BRILLIANT!

Lacker

06-20-2010

No

Sparticus1

Recruiter

06-20-2010

Everyone saying no is a step below trolling. There needs to be a good reason to say no.

Zarifes

06-20-2010

Quote:
Sparticus1:
Everyone saying no is a step below trolling. There needs to be a good reason to say no.

"Ugh, this stupid Russian...can't understand a word he's saying. **** it," *kick.*

"LOL THIS ASHE IS A ****ER!" *kick*

"Okay, we lost, ima just sit at fountain and wait for them to finish us off."
"NO! **** YOU!" *LOL kick*

"God I hate Eve...but at least we still have a chance 4v5 instead of dodging another queue and waiting for an hour." *kick eve*

derp.