Is there a point of no return?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeepers Creepers

06-19-2010

Is LOL like playing a bad beat of poker and you have to grind your way out of? I'm not good but I'm alright. I make alot of mistakes but I get in teams that make huge mistakes and I keep losing and losing making me play with worse and worse players.

Judicator Wombat

06-19-2010

At this point you just have to hope when ranked comes out you'll get lucky at the start and coast to higher Elo.

Mr Bláck

06-19-2010

yeah or look for premades, and you're elo will bring the group low enough to get matched with some solo queue scrubs for about 10 games in a row

MatZilla

06-19-2010

all those little mistakes add up. learning from them can take awhile but you'll get there!

Bad News Bear

06-19-2010

Play a hard carry until you're out of hell, that is what everyone has to do at some point. If you can't carry your team with that champion, then you deserve to be where you're at. Sorry.

Suggested champions: Ezreal, Nidalee, Ashe

Barakos

06-19-2010

Just keep it up, and find a champion that you're good with. Read guides so that you don't make common mistakes. Ask for advice (believe me, there are people nice enough to give it). If you feel like you can't win solo queue games, try getting a premade together.

ThuggleS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Find friends, make premade, rape noobs, get higher elo, stop soloing.

MaelstromFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

You'll get better, learn the game and do premades or hope solo Q doesnt mess up..

Sparticus1

Recruiter

06-20-2010

I've often had this same problem where I'm the best player in the game still end up losing because my team is garbage. When you have two players that are 0-4 before the five minute mark, it's not YOUR fault that you lose.

turntekGodhead

06-20-2010

You need to learn a ranged carry.
Sadly, low Elo is a bad place to learn support. You can be amazing and still lose every game because your carries stack ATTACK SPEED.