Queue dodge penalty is too excessive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rashok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekroseth View Post
**** dodgers.....i hope they all die a horrible death
Thats why instead of dodging, you get OTHER people to dodge for you! Try this:

1. Pick Ashe
2. Take Heal/Revive
3. Say that your "bro" finally lent you his account, and that you won't suck because you played the tutorial.
4. Wait

Ennbeard

06-20-2010

For a game that is so very reliant on team composition, queue dodging is a necessity.

So many games are decided at Champ select. I've been playing champs that fit the composition, but when my entire team wants to go Melee DPS with no CC or healing whatsoever, there is nothing I can do.

Theorycrafter

06-20-2010

I actually don't mind waiting 10 minutes to have a decent game )
Luckily, as my 20+ lvl is closing, I need to Q dodge much less than earlier.
Plus, there's a thing for OP - it's called "arranged team".

drachasor

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroN7 View Post
For a game that is so very reliant on team composition, queue dodging is a necessity.

So many games are decided at Champ select. I've been playing champs that fit the composition, but when my entire team wants to go Melee DPS with no CC or healing whatsoever, there is nothing I can do.
This reads like something I would write. Yeah, after trying to fill in as Janna on such teams several times (best fit, imho), I've finally decided to give up on comps like that, because playing with them isn't fun. Most of the time such teams seem to be composed of 4 people who wander all over the map, will never stick together longer than 30 seconds (a minute if you are lucky), and hence get ganked constantly.

I loathe dodging, but I hate playing a game where we can't win unless the other team is really, really awful.