Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

After playing in a smurf account I can now really say...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

06-20-2010

That im glad to be out of that terrible place.

Sure is fun, but when MM ****s you up, it ****s you up good.

I now understand, that in my games, the fault of the loss can really fall on me on some situations, on others, it's lack of communication.

But in this smurf account, I can totally say that it's the fault of **** matchmaking. No, I don't blame the players.

I had 22 kills, 2 deaths 3 assists with Ashe in a game, guess who won? that's right! the other team, we had 3 leavers at 5 minutes mark.

Now I play Annie, not impressive score, but **** everytime I appeared I left them with no hp. but my team never managed to kill them, Ashe went some kind of mp/tank build, We had a mal feeder with revive. and well, a nunu who knew how to move around but inexperienced... to say the truth I feel bad for the poor guy, he really was giving his best, I gave him some tips =)

but seriously, in my main account, I almost never get a leaver, a feeder, or a such a noob player, any player with a bad score is most likely trying out a new champion or just having a bad day.

But in noobie island, ****, it just makes me sad =(

P.S: Sorry for the worst english you have ever readed =) If your eyes are bleeding, your fault for reading it all.

TL DR: Noobie Island Sucks, full of feeders, other smurfs, leavers. MM is at the worst here.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarifes

06-20-2010

True that.

I also think it lowered my gaming standards...I went back on my main and found myself making dumbass mistakes that I never made before I smurfed...The noobs tend to get ya :|

But that's changing.