Dodge Seals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hooskillingyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Simply put, Dodge seals ARE worth the IP. Especially for Jax and tanks. However, MP5/lvl make for some good cheap seals for casters (maybe even your AD ezreal or nidalee).

Talkimas

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
I know you didn't say it, but what about tanks?
Same deal. Only tank I could see possibly using anything else would be Amumu dude to hits reducing the cooldown on Tantrum. Usually the dodge will still be more beneficial unless you get stuck facing a team of 5 casters.

Freckl3s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkimas View Post
Simply put, Dodge seals ARE worth the IP. Especially for Jax and tanks. However, MP5/lvl make for some good cheap seals for casters (maybe even your AD ezreal or nidalee).
I definitely run MP/5 on AP ez. Dodge was only in theory for an AD focus, but i'll be sure to take them no matter what.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talkimas View Post
Same deal. Only tank I could see possibly using anything else would be Amumu dude to hits reducing the cooldown on Tantrum. Usually the dodge will still be more beneficial unless you get stuck facing a team of 5 casters.
gotcha gotcha

here I go buying my first dodge seal !

Sentient 6

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
I know you didn't say it, but what about tanks?
Dodge is your standard tank Seal, they work well with almost every tank.