Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodge Seals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hooskillingyou

06-19-2010

Simply put, Dodge seals ARE worth the IP. Especially for Jax and tanks. However, MP5/lvl make for some good cheap seals for casters (maybe even your AD ezreal or nidalee).

Talkimas

06-19-2010

Quote:
Nicholaus:
I know you didn't say it, but what about tanks?

Same deal. Only tank I could see possibly using anything else would be Amumu dude to hits reducing the cooldown on Tantrum. Usually the dodge will still be more beneficial unless you get stuck facing a team of 5 casters.

Freckl3s

Recruiter

06-19-2010

Quote:
Talkimas:
Simply put, Dodge seals ARE worth the IP. Especially for Jax and tanks. However, MP5/lvl make for some good cheap seals for casters (maybe even your AD ezreal or nidalee).

I definitely run MP/5 on AP ez. Dodge was only in theory for an AD focus, but i'll be sure to take them no matter what.

Quote:
Talkimas:
Same deal. Only tank I could see possibly using anything else would be Amumu dude to hits reducing the cooldown on Tantrum. Usually the dodge will still be more beneficial unless you get stuck facing a team of 5 casters.

gotcha gotcha

here I go buying my first dodge seal !

Sentient 6

06-20-2010

Quote:
Nicholaus:
I know you didn't say it, but what about tanks?

Dodge is your standard tank Seal, they work well with almost every tank.