Dodge Seals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freckl3s

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-19-2010

I'm thinking about investing in Dodge Seals for Jax, Nidalee, and AD Ezreal, but I don't know if it will worth all that IP. I currently run with HP/lvl seals, armor pen marks (w some magic resist in there), and cd/lvl glyphs.

I see them in a lot of guides for these champs and Jax has it implemented in a skill. Are dodge seals game changing on Jax, Nidalee, or AD Ezreal opposed to something else?

Thx.

Karrot

06-19-2010

Dodge on AD Ezreal would be a waste. (And by waste, I mean as opposed to better things.)

RHINO Mk II

06-19-2010

On Jax, yes. On others they are a good choice but not game changing.

Talkimas

06-19-2010

I run dodge seals on all my characters. Granted, I don't have anything else to fill yellows with, but there's only maybe 4-5 champs I would consider using different seals for anyway, and the difference isn't sufficient enough to justify the extra IP. Dodge seals are amazing, I didn't think they would amount to much, as they don't on paper, but they've saved my ass and gotten me more extra kills than I could count. A single dodge early game can change the course of a fight. I've also come to prefer dropping 9 points into defensive instead of utility on most champs I dump 21 into offense for, as the 8-9%ish dodge you get from seals/masteries actually makes nimbleness useful and has saved my ass more often than you'd think.

Bad News Bear

06-19-2010

Dodge seals are up there with HP Quints, a must have for any hope to be pro.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
I'm thinking about investing in Dodge Seals for Jax, Nidalee, and AD Ezreal, but I don't know if it will worth all that IP. I currently run with HP/lvl seals, armor pen marks (w some magic resist in there), and cd/lvl glyphs.

I see them in a lot of guides for these champs and Jax has it implemented in a skill. Are dodge seals game changing on Jax, Nidalee, or AD Ezreal opposed to something else?

Thx.
if you take the nimbleness talent dodge seals can be really good on almost anyone

samiamorwas

06-19-2010

Dodge is the most effective defensive stat.

Flak Maniak

06-19-2010

...Except against magic.

Sentient 6

06-19-2010

Pick them up, they are the best Seal option for 85% of the Phys DPS champions out there.

Freckl3s

Recruiter

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentient 6 View Post
Pick them up, they are the best Seal option for 85% of the Phys DPS champions out there.
I know you didn't say it, but what about tanks?