So today I was playing Ashe...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaelstromFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

stfu DXMATTXD this thread is THRILLING

hooskillingyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

I hate Shacos, so I thumps up'ed.

rekrn

06-19-2010

Its funny how when you hit somebody with an arrow from across the map the first thing they do is yell "NOO SKILL NEWB CHAMP". lol.

Dude i just skill shotted you from across half the map. Why so much rage.

BrioCloud

06-19-2010

HAHAHAHAHA. I was there. In the same game, I think I skill shotted that same Shaco with Twisted Fate's WIld Card as he was recalling next to the top turret. LOL!

Blugyblug

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekrn View Post
Its funny how when you hit somebody with an arrow from across the map the first thing they do is yell "NOO SKILL NEWB CHAMP". lol.

Dude i just skill shotted you from across half the map. Why so much rage.
Blitz grab and morganas Q are both harder than Ashe's arrow. Its hitbox is about twice as big as the actual arrow, and people dont know its coming, and are probably standing still, and the player wont have to worry about minions blocking it.

Glaricion

06-19-2010

Why the originator of this thread, your tale portrays the scenario that wills us to move slightly to the opposing flank in our grandiose retreat. My applause is in this post to hope that this teaches more people that flanking an arrow is what a commoner would partake in calling "tubular", or the more, and must I say it, vulgar term, "fantabulous".

rekrn

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blugyblug View Post
Blitz grab and morganas Q are both harder than Ashe's arrow. Its hitbox is about twice as big as the actual arrow, and people dont know its coming, and are probably standing still, and the player wont have to worry about minions blocking it.
People say that a lot but its not true. The hitbox isn't that big. You can side step it pretty easily if you are paying attention.

Bad News Bear

06-19-2010

Leave your feelings at the door.

Gurglingemu

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlademir Sol View Post
Ashe isnt hard at all....
Implying that champions in this game are actually difficult to play.

Caed0

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
Thrilling tale, chap
its riveting, not thrilling. >.>