Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Guys I found the new clarity/revive mundo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Bláck

06-20-2010

man i never normally had numbers in my name in other games, i put some numbers in my name cos Mr Black was taken already (i think) i just assumed all the cool kidz put numbers in their names man i didnt know their was such a stigma attached to having numbers in your name...

whats going to happen to me, will men come remove me from my house, take me to a remote place, force me into a shower that doesn't actually turn out to be a shower but just one huge gas chamber?

oh mummy

Pride3

The Council

06-20-2010

I hate numberists.

Bad News Bear

06-20-2010

I'll let you slide Mr Black123, but only because we're in the same Elo and you play a mean Tristanna.

SlyGoat

06-20-2010

Quote:
Craixis:
Actually Smite is good for Eve, it allows her to get last hits in lanes while stealthed (at least according to a friend of mine...)
Of course, its all personal preference.

It allows her to steal buff creeps and dragons*