AD Jarvan, or Tank Jarvan, which is better?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicalDrop

10-25-2012

I usually build Ninja/Merc (depending on my lane), Randuins, Maw of Malmortius, Guardian Angel, Aegis, and Shurelyia for a more support/tank/damage build, in which I can do anything.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

try going with heart of gold philostone sword of avarice rush these 3 with boots ofc. then build a brutalizer, ghost blade trinity force and a second brutalizer.

with red and quint armor pens along with these 2 u'll have over 60 armor pen at the end so ur doing true damage to nearly everyone especially since ur q lowers their armor by around 25%.

with tri force ghost blade brutalizer shurelia whatever u want with the heart of gold and a guardian's angel. It might seem weak but it's cheap easy to get even if u play support cause of the 3 gold per 10s and does a surprising high amount of damage.

albert22

06-16-2014

Honestly,im pissed at myself for being addicted to ad jarvan, but i win all atchesin ranked with ad jarvan.He has insane ratios.Here is my build
Merc Treds/ Tabi
Infinity Edge
Statik Shiv
BOTRK
Randuins
Last Whisper

Lenox007

06-16-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert22 View Post
Honestly,im pissed at myself for being addicted to ad jarvan, but i win all atchesin ranked with ad jarvan.He has insane ratios.Here is my build
Merc Treds/ Tabi
Infinity Edge
Statik Shiv
BOTRK
Randuins
Last Whisper
Since he's free this week, I've been testing him out a bunch for the first time. My last two games with him just clicked for me and I did really well with him. I went with 21/9/0, and half tank items half dps items. Is full tank Jarvan the norm though?

Last two games:

Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Mercury's Treads
Maw of Malmortius
Mercurial Scimitar (to counter Malzahar)
Randuin's Omen
Atma's Impaler

Spirit of the Elder Lizard
Mercury's Treads
Maw of Malmortius
Banshee's Veil
Warmog Armor (incomplete)