Is Akali playable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deucey

06-19-2010

I personally found her fun to play but had way to many counters to her play style in almost every single game I played. I still try to play her occasionally, but it truly is hard to compete.

Team has heals? Her burstiness is destroyed.
Team has an aoe focus such as Kat? Shroud is wasted.
Your team has 1 stealth champ? Oracles ftl.

So on and so forth...

Ixcel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
Recently I've been getting the itch to get back into playing Akali. But I'm not sure if I should wait till next patch.

I used Akali intensively during the week she came out, but eventually stopped because that was just too close to the Kat buff week. Katarinas would just jump into the smoke and start spinning, and there was a Katarina in EVERY SINGLE GAME. So I put the playing on hiatus.
Now that Kat fever has died down somewhat, what with the BB tad nerf, Akali is looking prospective again.

So, is there anything in her playing that is currently off from when she came out? I heard some guy talking, or rather CAPSING that it takes longer for Akali to swing than for a rat to load a crossbow.
according to my level 30 friends and my own experiance with on of their accounts..

katarina is easy, akali is crappy and ezreal is cereal.

akali is my #1 underpowered champion list because she lacks teamplay.

i hate being the clean up girl, i want to do something helpful for my allies other than cleaning up -.- besides you can't clean something up when all five are still alive with full hp and your allies in the grave can you?

you have to rely on your allies if there arn't any squishy enemies while match making always groups you up with retarted butthurts.. :x

Bad News Bear

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixcel View Post
i hate being the clean up girl
You don't expect the man to clean up do you?