When will Ezreal get fixed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MaelstromFury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Just too good QQ

DayInTheSun

06-19-2010

He's getting a nerf next patch.

Rhetorical Hippo

06-19-2010

He just got a very healthy adjustment towards more balance. Ezreal is a very, very good anti-carry and overall hero. He has his flaws, but if you scream for an Ezreal nerf then you need an Ashe, Annie, Fiddles and Soraka nerf too.

Alame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

I don't think Ezreal in himself is overpowered, but the team comps that are favoured recently have amazing synergy with Ezreal. While I don't really like Ezreal as a hero (Arcane Shift makes him too forgiving to stupidity) he is not game-breaking.

JunKx

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Bruce View Post
He just got a very healthy adjustment towards more balance. Ezreal is a very, very good anti-carry and overall hero. He has his flaws, but if you scream for an Ezreal nerf then you need an Ashe, Annie, Fiddles and Soraka nerf too.
just scream to nerf them over general forums enough and you'll get it too

MaelstromFury

06-19-2010

Ok I understand, the current status quo in LOL demands his presence! But soon he'll be useless..mwhahaha like twitch!!!

ChaosGopherSucks

06-19-2010

funny there's no mention of shen, soraka, ashe, jax, or janna....

General2k

06-19-2010

They already said next patch will be a nerf to his mystic shot which they jut happened to buff in the last patch.

Malzahearty Soup

Recruiter

06-19-2010

Isn't Ezreal already fixed?

I mean, literally?

Ahlen

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Bruce View Post
+1 for suggesting nerfing some of those most OP champs.