Is it possible to go up against a premade while solo que?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Criel

06-19-2010

Some games here and there it seems like the other team has to be a premade since the coordination between all of them and the team makeup are of those a premade would do. I just don't see a complete pug pulling off the type of coordination. Can solo que put you into a 5 person premade?

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

I'm not sure what your asking but I'm going to take a shot at it. Yes if you solo que you can go up against a 5 man premade.

cwatz

Adjudicator

06-19-2010

Technically speaking in normal games i believe it is possible. That being said it is extremely rare, and almost always 5 man teams play against other 5 man teams.

Criel

06-19-2010

Alrighty. Thanks.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2010

Also premades gets their ranking (ELO) boosted to a higher rank than they normally would. This means that while they will have better coordination, you can expect them to have lower personal skill than you. This usually turns out in such a way that having anything less than a 5man premade on your team is a serious disadvantage, not an advantage.