How much gold do you lose when you die?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mutexAus

06-19-2010

How much gold do you lose when you die?

Hakairyu

06-19-2010

You don't lose any.

Zazzerpan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

But you give the person who killed you plenty, so avoid dying or it will quickly become a one-sided battle (I recently had a Master Yi who killed about 7 people in the first 10 minutes; he was so well-equipped that by the 15th minute, he was three-shotting people with his normal attack and ended the game 31-0-7).

Also you lose the exp and gold you would have got from being alive and farming the whole time which is pretty significant in the first 10 minutes or so.

Jedi

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazzerpan View Post
But you give the person who killed you plenty, so avoid dying or it will quickly become a one-sided battle (I recently had a Master Yi who killed about 7 people in the first 10 minutes; he was so well-equipped that by the 15th minute, he was three-shotting people with his normal attack and ended the game 31-0-7).

Also you lose the exp and gold you would have got from being alive and farming the whole time which is pretty significant in the first 10 minutes or so.
I love fed Yi's.