Is Shyvana Demacian or Noxian?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CasavaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Runaan already clarified now.

But everyone who was talking about last pic of the comic, saying that she was attacking them. How in the world can you see that? I only see her flying ABOVE them, didn't know that = attacking own soldiers. I mean, why walk if she can FLY? lol. Also, someone said the soldiers were running away, I only see 1 guy, who's running. Rest is standing still, some with swords dropped on the ground (scared and surprised of their new member).

Leopold Mozart

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Posted this in another thread too: she's Demacian in that she lives in Demacia, but she wasn't born there.
*gasp*

IMTOOJUICY

10-26-2011

Noxamacian

XVIII The Moon

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasavaS View Post
Runaan already clarified now.

But everyone who was talking about last pic of the comic, saying that she was attacking them. How in the world can you see that? I only see her flying ABOVE them, didn't know that = attacking own soldiers. I mean, why walk if she can FLY? lol. Also, someone said the soldiers were running away, I only see 1 guy, who's running. Rest is standing still, some with swords dropped on the ground (scared and surprised of their new member).
On top of that, one of the soldiers look like they are praying in the 3rd panel.

Also, their armor in the third panel is different (not the elite soldiers from the first two), but it might not be Noxus. It could still be the normal Demacian army, who would most likely **** themselves once they saw a dragon less then 50-100 meters away from them.

KiteHellScream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Awesome, that's what she is.

Raolan

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmydubz View Post
*sigh*, you guys need to go study english in high school again.
let me explain to you the image in her sneak peak

Jarvan, garen, and elite guard standing in "SHINING ARMOR"
the caption then says "but "JUSTICE IS NOT ALWAYS SO SHINY AND NOBLE" <--its referring to shyvana which means she IS INCLUDED within the elite guard
then it says "sometimes justice is vicious" which is then again referring to shyvana meaning she is part of the justice but the caption makes her sound like she isnt.

therefore shyvana is demacian

yea, the demacian troops are frightened that one of their members just turned into a dragon, but i wouldnt think it started attacking the troops
You need to go back to high school and study English again. The sneak peak could mean so many things, not 'hurrdurr this and nothing else'

Jarvan, Garen and the Elite Guard standing in 'shining armor' represented as the epitome of justice. Demacia.

'But justice is not always so shiny and noble', this could mean that based on the pre-text (surprises etc) she could be hidden among the Demacians, or by 'not always so shiny' it could be referring to Noxian's having their own sense of justice, or it could be referring to so many other things.

My money is on her trying to hide her dragon half amid the Elite Guard, probably wanting to serve the cause of Demacian Justice but knowing that if they realize she's part dragon they'll probably want to kill her.

EDIT: I just noticed that the guys crapping themselves are wearing green and bronze as opposed to the Demacian blue and iron.

Shyvana, welcome to the Commandos.

Duriel

10-26-2011

Commando Dragon

GG