Is Shyvana Demacian or Noxian?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XVIII The Moon

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTSUBWAYGUY View Post
i'm kind of torn about this myself, the sentences in the comic make it sound like she's demacian, but the pictures make her look noxian, the demacian guard has swords and shields, and running away from the dragon in the sky, and the picture of her with the army behind her has spears, so this leads me to think riot just needs to redo the comic and make it more clear.
check the helmets in the 1st and 2nd panel. They don't match up with the helmets in the 3rd panel. What ever army is in the third panel is different from the army in the first two (they lack fuzzies on the top).

WinterFresh13

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazercoon View Post
She's f*cking attacking the Demacians. . .

how clear does it get? Shes not Demacian, but that doesn't necessarily cast her in with the Noxians.
idiot.. she is attacking the noxians, look at the noxian armor and weapon, broad shoulderpads and jarvanesque spears. look at the people scattering for dear life from her, same armor. She looks more like a vigilante than an ACTUAL member of the demacians. She kinda swoops in, tears up some noxians and calls it a day. Then the demacians go home to drink wine and bang women and call it a day. That is all.

XVIII The Moon

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanzu View Post
Highly trained soldiers don't drop their gear.
The people in the last panel isn't the elite guard from the first two panels. their armor doesn't match up (mainly the helmets).

WaeTonyWae

10-25-2011

It sounds like Demacia. Looks like Noxus.
I'd say she's a Crimson Elite. :x

THTSUBWAYGUY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmydubz View Post
well maybe if you were walking home with your grandpa and all of a sudden he turned into a giant vicious anaconda, wouldnt you be running too?
wow i mean if you have to defend you point by throwing out something completely outrageous like this, then i feel kind of bad for you, plus i'm not a highly skilled and trained warrior, so yes if you have to ask, i would run away if that happened.

Opheliac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

She's Demacian, take a closer look at the armor. The soldiers with Jarvan have rounded smooth pauldrons. The soldiers pictured with Shy have the same pauldrons and layered chest armor. The soldiers running away have layered pauldrons and different color armor.

Jimmie Rustled

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavri View Post
The people in the last panel isn't the elite guard from the first two panels. their armor doesn't match up (mainly the helmets).
yea, the troops on the second panel are wielding spears while the troops on the third are wielding swords

XVIII The Moon

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmydubz View Post
yea, the troops on the second panel are wielding spears while the troops on the third are wielding swords
You do know there are TWO members in the third panel ALSO wielding spears right. Check the upper left corner. They are wielding spears.

Jimmie Rustled

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by aavri View Post
you do know there are two members in the third panel also wielding spears right. Check the upper left corner. They are wielding spears.
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

KeviN26

10-25-2011

neither i think