Is Shyvana Demacian or Noxian?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flippin Wave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

^title

Turtlerocket

10-25-2011

Neither.
BRO-macian.

Jimmie Rustled

10-25-2011

Demacian

Kojiro Sasaki

10-25-2011

Most likely neither.....you know there's more than 2 factions in this game, right?

quite frankly if anything I'd figure she'd be something like Ionian. Or just lived as a hermit for a time.

Plus, if you read the journal of justice, there was something about jarvan bringing some mysterious prisoners into the castle, I'm assuming she was one of them.

Snackrifice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

She's a member of the Demacian Elite Guard. Obviously Noxian. Psh.

Gdon

Recruiter

10-25-2011

Demacian elite guard means noxian.

THTSUBWAYGUY

10-25-2011

i'm kind of torn about this myself, the sentences in the comic make it sound like she's demacian, but the pictures make her look noxian, the demacian guard has swords and shields, and running away from the dragon in the sky, and the picture of her with the army behind her has spears, so this leads me to think riot just needs to redo the comic and make it more clear.

Flippin Wave

10-25-2011

^ This is why I'm confused

Tippick

10-25-2011

Shyvana, the Exiled.

Jimmie Rustled

10-25-2011

*sigh*, you guys need to go study english in high school again.
let me explain to you the image in her sneak peak

Jarvan, garen, and elite guard standing in "SHINING ARMOR"
the caption then says "but "JUSTICE IS NOT ALWAYS SO SHINY AND NOBLE" <--its referring to shyvana which means she IS INCLUDED within the elite guard
then it says "sometimes justice is vicious" which is then again referring to shyvana meaning she is part of the justice but the caption makes her sound like she isnt.

therefore shyvana is demacian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippin Wave View Post
^ This is why I'm confused
yea, the demacian troops are frightened that one of their members just turned into a dragon, but i wouldnt think it started attacking the troops