What is your Opinion?

Yes Cleanse should Refund Spell Cooldowns by 10 20.41%
100% 5 10.20%
90% 1 2.04%
80% 1 2.04%
70% 1 2.04%
60% 3 6.12%
50% 10 20.41%
40% 3 6.12%
30% 3 6.12%
20% 1 2.04%
10% 1 2.04%
Also, Cleanse's Cooldown Should be reduced by 1/2 the Percentage of spell Cd refunded 7 14.29%
I Think cleanses cooldown should be changed more/less 5 10.20%
This is a bad idea/I don't like it 30 61.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

{Cleanse} Change how it influences Spells and Cooldowns

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rynac

Senior Member

06-19-2010

Cleanse should really just cleanse the same things that Mercury treads reduce.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rynac View Post
Cleanse should really just cleanse the same things that Mercury treads reduce.
I tried that, but people RAGED so i resorted to complicated things that equal the same but different?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

Senior Member

06-19-2010

Quote:
well planned ganks
Hey guys, let's use our nukes what stun when we attack from the brush.

**** YEAH THIS IS THE BEST PLAN EVER.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TankHunter678

Senior Member

06-19-2010

I would rather have CCs get diminishing returns when used on the same target, this way with merc treads chain CCing a target is a bad idea, fewer people would take cleanse because with diminishing returns instead of being stun locked, you have a chance to escape due to every stun being reduced after the first.

Then you nerf cleanse by having it reset the diminishing returns counter, so that after someone cleanses the first stun has its full effect duration.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wicked Demiurge

Senior Member

06-19-2010

I'm intrigued by this idea, but have two criticisms:

1. A much lower cooldown Cleanse will be disproportionately valuable as a summoner skill. Sure, Mord might get his ult in 60 seconds instead of 120, but if I can Cleanse every 90 seconds or Flash every 270, well, there's no actual choice there.

2. The point of CC itself being the problem is a good one. I recently fought an Amumu / Taric / Jax / Fiddle / Annie team. That's 3 AOE stuns, and a stun / fear on every character. I was Warwick, and even with Merc Treads AND Banshee's Veil I was stunned from the very beginning of the battle till the end. It was beyond ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Demiurge View Post
I'm intrigued by this idea, but have two criticisms:

1. A much lower cooldown Cleanse will be disproportionately valuable as a summoner skill. Sure, Mord might get his ult in 60 seconds instead of 120, but if I can Cleanse every 90 seconds or Flash every 270, well, there's no actual choice there.

2. The point of CC itself being the problem is a good one. I recently fought an Amumu / Taric / Jax / Fiddle / Annie team. That's 3 AOE stuns, and a stun / fear on every character. I was Warwick, and even with Merc Treads AND Banshee's Veil I was stunned from the very beginning of the battle till the end. It was beyond ridiculous.

1). Yeah but honestly if it does less against an enemy champ it may not be as desirable

2). i have an odd feeling it would just be better if cleanse only removed CC (this idea is pretty complicated)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syllen

Senior Member

06-20-2010

Topic doesn't make any sense to me.

You want to make Cleanse benefit your enemies by helping refresh their CDs, so they can CC you again more quickly while you're Cleanse is on CD.

As others have said, there's a lot of CC. Nearly every champion has some ability to CC, yet it seems few have the ability to escape/thwart CC.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syllen View Post
Topic doesn't make any sense to me.

You want to make Cleanse benefit your enemies by helping refresh their CDs, so they can CC you again more quickly while you're Cleanse is on CD.

As others have said, there's a lot of CC. Nearly every champion has some ability to CC, yet it seems few have the ability to escape/thwart CC.
I'm afraid your fellow community members were not interested in making Cleanse only dispell CC (and not ultimates/noncc abilities).

So we need complicated solutions to fix the imbalance cleanse causes against some champions more than others.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TankHunter678

Senior Member

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
I'm afraid your fellow community members were not interested in making Cleanse only dispell CC (and not ultimates/noncc abilities).

So we need complicated solutions to fix the imbalance cleanse causes against some champions more than others.
Well, just about every CC has 5-10x less CD then Cleanse itself, and benefit from CDR. Also the ultimates that are adversely affected by cleanse again, have less cooldown the Cleanse, and are affected by CDR.

Cleanse also has a CD very similar to Ignite and Exhaust.

So by having it where use of cleanse refreshes some of the opponents cooldown makes cleanse redundant or worse, useless. You cleanse out of a stun only for you to almost immediately get stunned again before you get anywhere, due to CDR on the opponent's part. In addition to cleanse refreshing the cooldown a bit.


The thing is, cleanse is not the real problem, its a symptom created due to the actual problem as a makeshift solution. Making it useless is not the way to go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
Well, just about every CC has 5-10x less CD then Cleanse itself, and benefit from CDR. Also the ultimates that are adversely affected by cleanse again, have less cooldown the Cleanse, and are affected by CDR.

Cleanse also has a CD very similar to Ignite and Exhaust.

So by having it where use of cleanse refreshes some of the opponents cooldown makes cleanse redundant or worse, useless. You cleanse out of a stun only for you to almost immediately get stunned again before you get anywhere, due to CDR on the opponent's part. In addition to cleanse refreshing the cooldown a bit.


The thing is, cleanse is not the real problem, its a symptom created due to the actual problem as a makeshift solution. Making it useless is not the way to go.
However cleanse makes some champions useless. Which is ALSO not the way to go.


We need some middle ground here.


123