80% 1 2.04%
70% 1 2.04%
60% 3 6.12%
50% 10 20.41%
40% 3 6.12%
30% 3 6.12%
20% 1 2.04%
10% 1 2.04%
Also, Cleanse's Cooldown Should be reduced by 1/2 the Percentage of spell Cd refunded 7 14.29%
I Think cleanses cooldown should be changed more/less 5 10.20%
This is a bad idea/I don't like it 30 61.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

{Cleanse} Change how it influences Spells and Cooldowns

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

-Forget this post and the poll

Go Read this
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=140792

Bhargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Cleanse running rampant is just a side effect of CC stacking teams. Just earlier I played against a team consisting of Taric, Ashe, Malzahar, Amumu and Pantheon, 3 of them had exhaust.

The level of CC in that group was insane, everyone on my team was forced to buy merc treads and a quicksilver just to cope with the insane amounts of it being put out, because these guys would just go down the line, shutting down one person at a time.

Tweak CC stacking, cure the illness, not the symptom.

Kama Toki

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhargo View Post
Cleanse running rampant is just a side effect of CC stacking teams. Just earlier I played against a team consisting of Taric, Ashe, Malzahar, Amumu and Pantheon, 3 of them had exhaust.

The level of CC in that group was insane, everyone on my team was forced to buy merc treads and a quicksilver just to cope with the insane amounts of it being put out, because these guys would just go down the line, shutting down one person at a time.

Tweak CC stacking, cure the illness, not the symptom.
So drop the cooldown of cleanse, and make it do less about future encounters with that player.... That sorta is a fix to the overstacking issue itself, while not hurting players who have non-cc spells affected by cleanse.

iDeck

06-19-2010

CC has and always will be a problem with LoL. They designed it to be inflated with CC and cleanse is the only way to survive.

Kama Toki

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
CC has and always will be a problem with LoL. They designed it to be inflated with CC and cleanse is the only way to survive.
What happened to good ol fashioned dodging/understanding your enemy's ranges and using them to your advantage? I rarely get CCed to death on my champ, when i do its because i'm trying to 1v5 the entire enemy team.

topboy

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
So drop the cooldown of cleanse, and make it do less about future encounters with that player.... That sorta is a fix to the overstacking issue itself, while not hurting players who have non-cc spells affected by cleanse.
What?!?!

first of all .. do you know how many CC + champ ult are in this game?

have you even get chain CC on your azz? how did it felt after getting chain CC and raped?

iDeck

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
What happened to good ol fashioned dodging/understanding your enemy's ranges and using them to your advantage? I rarely get CCed to death on my champ, when i do its because i'm trying to 1v5 the entire enemy team.
I understand it fine. I also know that with flash/ghosting CCs happens. Don't act like you're completely immune to ganks. People do pop out of brush with a stun + stun + snare+ ignite + exhaust combo and their is not a thing you can do about it without cleanse. Summoner spells are an overkill in this game and need to be remove entirely except maybe cleanse, heal, teleport, and fortify.

Kama Toki

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
I understand it fine. I also know that with flash/ghosting CCs happens. Don't act like you're completely immune to ganks. People do pop out of brush with a stun + stun + snare+ ignite + exhaust combo and their is not a thing you can do about it without cleanse. Summoner spells are an overkill in this game and need to be remove entirely except maybe cleanse, heal, teleport, and fortify.
Those are legitimate strategies to kill you, l2dodge and memorize what champions have what abilities.

Honestly

Pika Trainer

06-19-2010

Lol?
-CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE!!!!-

-Cleanse.-

-CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE!!!! AGAIN!!!-

Kama Toki

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
Lol?
-CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE!!!!-

-Cleanse.-

-CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE!!!! AGAIN!!!-
Such a good idea and you know it