hsss the spider champ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UmbraLunes

10-25-2011

t is time for a spider champion... i always loved the brood mother and wanted to see her in here...but i quickly saw with the easy stealth detection and lots of hard cc, she would be easily killed so i made my own...now by no means am i any good at stats and perfectly balancing, but heres an idea, he is an excellent duelist for 1v1 and jungling encounters,

passive: "Everyday im scuttling" : after standing still for a few moments hssss gains movement speed when he begins moving for a short moment

Q ability "Terrorize" hss uses his long strong legs to terrorize an oppenent, if the enemy is facing hssss he is knocked backed and slowed, if the oppenent is running away from hssss he is pulled back and stunned.

W ability "fear the web" : after each concecutive attack that hsss makes he uses a web to slow the targeted enemy's attack speed and move speed slowly

E ability "spidey senses, tingling" As a predator, hsss has the ability to sense when enemies are moving nearby. This ability would work alot like wws but not based on low health it would show thin outlines of enemies based on their movespeed and closeness. so a close fast enemy is more noticable then a slow far away enemy.

R Ultimate "final embrace" hsss starts charging, increasing his move speed every second, this effeect ends after X amounts of seconds or if he collides with a champion, if he collides with an enemy it pushes both of them back based on how fast hss was moving.

id really like feedback, im not good at saying what base damages should be or health or mana or stats, but id love to see this idea take off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UmbraLunes

10-26-2011