Champion you have no interest in, and why.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunken Panda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

zilean (boooooooooooooooooooring)
robot (played WAAAAAAAAY to much with pudge back in my days of dota)
twich (i just dont like the way the champ is currently "balanced" ROFL)
yi and ashe (both are too boring)

that's prety much it

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Amumu is amazing, he is definitely the most offensive tank but thats good because it encourages people to attack him.

I have no interest in Morgana and Blitzcrank. I tried Morg once and didn't like her, I have always hated Blitz and have never played him.

Talkimas

06-19-2010

Shen, Soraka, Alistar, and Evelynn I've made several attempts to play but end up being bored out of my mind whenever I try. Garen I bought on a whim with IP shortly after he released, and while I still play him on rare occasions, he never stands out as particularly fun or worth playing over another champ.

Baishuu

06-19-2010

Garen, he's just so incredibly bland. Played him once on the TR and never looked at him again. I seriously found him as boring as Ashe, who I also can't bring myself to play.

Rappace

06-19-2010

I cant stand ashe, along with jax, janna, and shen, i find myself unable to use those "FoTM" champs, but soraka is different...i tried her before the heal comp was popular and i had fun with her, but atm i refuse to play her ._.