Champion you have no interest in, and why.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VKhaun

06-19-2010

Amumu for me.

His style and story are unappealing to me, and he doesn't have any 'tank' skills really. His tantrum passive reduces damage a little bit, but it's hard to take that into a tank item strategy really. Most people I see play him, itemize him as one of the most offensive tanks, and that seems oxymoronic to me.

Not saying he's a bad champ. His ult is downright scary, especially in solo queue when people walk out in front since THEY have an escape like cleanse or something. Then the rest of us get to die when he bandage tosses them and ults our team.

I got him with IP, and even got his Pharoh skin when it was at like 250rp for a while, just because it was such an improvement. But then I never played him once after a practice match, and have no desire to ever do so. :/

Saosinner

06-19-2010

I personally ignore Singed. He's a great champion, especially with a competant team. But he's just not my type of playstyle.

Just feels to slow to me, in every aspect, even though technically his ulti makes him fast. <.<

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKhaun View Post
offensive tanks, and that seems oxymoronic to me.
Most tanks in the game can deal stupid damage while tanking perfectly fine if itemized right.

For me I'd have to say Anivia or Taric. I didn't have fun with them back in beta and haven't had a single urge to play them since. Only two champions I don't have unlocked and will keep buying runes until I have to own them all just because or I've bought all the runes I could ever want.

Ferisar

06-19-2010

heimer.

Oh god heimer. I personally think he's the worst champion in the game, but I don't value my opinion much, so there it is.

piratesas

06-19-2010

I've played every champion in the game at least several times... except Warwick.

I don't know what it is (although I don't play a lot of melee champs in the first place) but he just seems bland and boring to me.

GewdJab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Soraka. The whole "heal, heal, heal, win" thing doesn't really appeal to me. She also promotes passive play; I have a lot more fun playing offensively.

Mojoman

06-19-2010

Veigar.

Not because he's "bad"

i dont like his concept much, he should habe more stroy and a partnering charactyer (Garen, kat; voids; ninjas; warwcik soraka; etc.)

Ialso don't like his playstyle. I mean, dark mattter is fun and all.. but everyone has a unique playstyle, whats unique about veigar is just his delayed reaction. I don't like straight up mages who just click.

Furanki

06-19-2010

Corki. I've seen good Corkis but there are just far better choices then him to play for me.

TaigaStance

Recruiter

06-19-2010

Ashe.

I can't play her right no matter what I try. Doesn't matter that people say she's easymode, but her kiting playstyle doesn't fit me at all.

Posterized

06-19-2010

Sion... he looks like such a tool.

12345 ... 6