Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oblivinerd

10-29-2011

finally some 1 eat that cat called nidalee

magua1

10-29-2011

what happened to the 9 tailed fox?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sepulphagist

10-29-2011

Nicol Bolas much?

YangDeath

10-29-2011

Quote:
Average Gatsby:
Eventually everyone has one of those moments where life throws them a curve ball and they learn that you sometimes meet people who are full of surprises. So, when we first ran into Shyvana, the Half-Dragon, suffice to say we were rather taken aback indeed when we saw her actually transform into a dragon.

they said she turning into a dragon not that she was just a dragon... im pretty sure its going to be like nid... i love playing nid shes like awsome cougar/human killing/healing machine depending on how u play her... i see her having a fire breath like rumbles fire thing, her ulti is dragon form, and she will probly have some sort of moblity thing im guessing like pounce

i got it right her ulti is like pounce and her ulti is dragon form and she does have a fire breath.... TAKE THAT PEOPLE WHO DOWNVOTED ME

Trunks

10-29-2011

I personally probably wont but her, I'm just waiting on Gumiho :3

Tonnes Of Damage

10-29-2011

More champs....

When are we going to stop making all of these new pieces of sh*t and fix the older founding champs of the game....

death rider 121

10-29-2011

freaking DRAGON!

Attached Thumbnails
lol

WhyUMadTho

10-29-2011

Hotcakes

Chrono Zero

10-29-2011

when does she come out?

phillyzombie

10-29-2011

Half dragon?
is she dragon born?.... cough cough skyrim