Champion Sneak Peek Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterElminster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Passive: Well... you get global gold for killing a dragon... sooo.. she's a half-dragon, other team gets global gold from killing her.

nillthium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

why the first dragon champion is a girl....

jnrkin

10-25-2011

sometimes justice justice is vicious... and sometimes we release pictures drawn by four year olds

gueeguie

10-25-2011

nice nice
but.. i want the nine tailed fox first ! '--'

Ankokukai

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXGospellXx View Post
She must be the daugther of the dragon than jarvan slay on his dragon slayer skin and i bet jarvan gift the skin to vayne...now this girl looking for vengance come to the league for kill those 2 dragon slayers,the one who kil his mother and the one who dress his skin...-

Cmon dont tell me isnt like a lore.xD
yeah, that if she wasnt a Demacian

ggnoobgg

Recruiter

10-25-2011

this champ better be mage!!!!!

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

10-25-2011

Lots of Demacia hatred here. To the haters, I say, PBBBBBBBBBBBBBT. DEMACIA!

Aretia

10-25-2011

"O Shyvana, vermillion drake, leveler of ancient lands, grant me your power. Verto!"

Kalju

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfAZN Ownage View Post
What happened to 9 tails?
Too good to be true... i want her so bad

zekzion

10-25-2011

Will she beable to fly...... like over the trees for the ultaganking? you know the kind im talking about. "running through the river and a nuke comes outta no where" or worse she just gose Cho on you only worse its no longer "Omnomnomnom" thats to long, hers is just "gulp" and your dead.

and will one of the champions with a dragon slaying skin deal extra damage? they ARE dragon killers after all.