Rara Rebellion Secret Conferance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaofawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2011

sounds great.

Turtlerocket

10-25-2011

I have an objection- We must recruit the Nikasaur Manifest to our cause (without them realizing it, of course).
I would suggest that we leave evidence implicating the NMR in a plot to assassinate/kidnap Nikasaur.

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

That is a spelnded idea!! I am going to attempt to balance the sides by joining the Imperium with the NMR, but you should indeed pursue this plan! In all honesty, I was afraid that your apperance would spoil everything, but never in my wildest dreams did I expect such initiative and cunning. Well done.

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

((I find it amusing that we have 4 members, but 174 views. As long as people respect the sanctitiy of a "secret" discussion it should be fine though))

Turtlerocket

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Golden 001 View Post
((I find it amusing that we have 4 members, but 174 views. As long as people respect the sanctitiy of a "secret" discussion it should be fine though))
My compatriot, you underestimate the power of a few.
As Xin Zhao once said: "I may be outnumbered, but not even the odds can stand against me."
Wise words indeed. Let us proceed as we have agreed upon.

Hiicantpk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

It seems that the imperium has either ignored our messages or they are getting lost before they reach their leader. What actions does the rebellion suggest?

The Golden 001

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiicantpk View Post
It seems that the imperium has either ignored our messages or they are getting lost before they reach their leader. What actions does the rebellion suggest?
I have personally delivered a message to the Imperium. If even that has not reached them, then that is most troubling. It would speak of another force controlling the Imperium from the inside, which is dire news for the Imperium and an inconvenience to us.

Perhaps they have recieved my letter but are keeping their counsel close. I am meeting with a delegate of the ISC, perhaps you could meet with a high ranking Imperium member. Take a copy of my letter. If they have not recieved the others, inform them of the plot within their walls. The fewer plots we have to work around the easier ours will be.

Turtlerocket

10-26-2011

The Imperium is not to be trusted- they have their own agenda. However, we could make use of their stockpiles of Trinity Forces. For the meantime, I must be off on a scouting mission to gauge the true strength of the NMR.

The Golden 001

10-26-2011

I wish you well. When you return, we shall have to see if their strength is enough to challenge the ISC if the rumors of an ISC-Imperium allegiance are true.

Prince Kassad

10-27-2011

I am here to join you. As a master of stealth, I feel that I can lend my efforts to ensure the RaraRebellion is victorious.

I like the plan so far, but we definitely need to put more of our resources into contacting RiotRara, the Rebel Leader. I'm sure she has orders for us... Let us post secret messages (of a rebellious nature) to our leader in her announcement threads.