Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rara Rebellion Secret Conferance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

Welcome back to the fold my bretheren. Before more action is taken, we should confer. I have plans in motion, plans I would not like to see ruined, but prehaps our combined efforts may advance them.

Hiicantpk

10-25-2011

Good, good. I suppose we will also need to keep watch on the other factions, to assure they do not ruin our plots.

Turtlerocket

10-25-2011

the/Room/nAme/Rests/in/All/true/Rebels'/hEarts/,Beating/Eternally/,Lacking/neither/spirit/nor/Life/;Invincible/,Omnipotent/,Neverending.

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

Now, to start with, as Rara has never acnowledged us, nor provided instructions with how to procede, and as the origional declaration of our group was very unclear, I took it upon myself to establish a basis for us and an explanation for our lack of members. It is on pages 6-7 I think of the incident post.

Hiicantpk

10-25-2011

I have seen your declaration. A wise decision, we must prepare and make our moves carefully, with expert percision.

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

I have been attempting to establish sides, and then will use these smaller groups to create an atmosphere of distrust and confusion, lending power to us. My goal is to have the NMR accept the aid of the mercenaries, then encourage the ISC to buy them off for information and letting in assasins. I will inform the NMR that the mercenaries are sending information, telling them that feeding false information will aid them rather than punishing or letting go of the merc. I will not, however, tell them of the assasination plans.

The more even each side is, the more deaths there will be, and so I have been encouraging the neutral groups to choose one side or another.

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

that is my plan as it stands, as I envisioned it while working under the assumption of being alone. Now, it must and should change, for the better I am sure.

FoolishSage42

10-25-2011

HEY GUYS!!!! I was just passing by and saw you were having a secret conference. THAT'S AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work, this community honestly has a disturbing lack of schemers. FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!

The Golden 001

10-25-2011

So, how does this "plan" sound to you? I have already written letters to the mercenaries, the Knights, and the Imperium, but if we decide that another way will serve us better I am sure that there some way to make the current situation suit us.

Hiicantpk

10-25-2011

For now this plan sounds perfectly reasonable. We will make adjustments as they are needed.