Info - LoL System Requirements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

10-14-2010

Oh lord this thread is old....

SinisterPig

11-15-2010

How do i know where my LoL is installed in?

xUnity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2010

Your right, same for me, i got 512 ram but it still gets the hang of it, sometimes its really fluid, but sometimes it gets really laggy, i dont know why computers are so f***** up lol. i got a ati radeon 5600 fx xt card if you wonder. I just dont know if you can go in a store to buy ram. If you know, let me know. :/ not that good in computers.

RealityOP

11-30-2010

@xUnity

Even walmart carries ram, and it's incredibly easy to install. Definitely the most basic upgrade you can do. Just do a quick search on what kind of ram ya need before ya head in; it's different for laptops/desktops and some OS's support bigger sticks than others. Haven't bought it in a while, but pretty sure I got a 1GB stick for under 30 bucks so it's not too expensive; could probably get a better deal by buying from tigerdirect or a similar site if you wanted.

Keep in mind there are only so many slots in your motherboard for memory. With 512mb it sounds like you probably have a slot open, although you might simply have 2 256's in a 2-slot motherboard so make sure to check first. Might have to buy a bigger stick to get the amount of memory you desire.

Blitzkrank

11-30-2010

hey everyone i have a problem why does my LoL Launcher says ONLINE but.... at the bottom of updating bar says "UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE NETWORK PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!!!" i need help please i've play this game about 2-3 months and now i don't know what happen.. please help me

RealityOP

11-30-2010

@L0sErBol
Haven't been playing LOL long so I'm not yet familiar with it's problems. Assuming it's not a problem with the actual client though, then something's probably blocking it. Try disabling your antivirus and firewall, and maybe even open up ports on your router if you're using one and see if it works then. If it does you should do some searching and figure out how to get your antivirus/firewall to work with LOL so that you don't have to completely disable it to play, which could compromise your system. Most games require regular downtime to keep the servers optimized. Are you sure you weren't simply trying to connect during Maintenance? Again, not yet very familiar with the game so can't say for sure whether this would have even been a problem.

If these steps don't help you'll have to wait for someone else to assist.

Edit: After opening the client, I realized that the "Online" status that you saw refers to the status of the server, which means that it's unlikely that you were trying to connect during Maintenance/downtime.

xKyuubi

01-03-2011

i dont know much about computer. i know i meet all the requirements, but im not sure about my video card.
I tried searching for what it shows there but the only thing that comes up is :
" NVIDIA Geforce 7100/ NVIDIA nForce 630i" can i play on this?

thanks.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

http://canyourunit.com

Run a test against League of Legends :-)

xKyuubi

01-05-2011

okay, thanks.

Thats Original

01-24-2011

Hey, I'm getting a laptop could you please tell me if I can run LoL. Help would really be appreciated

1366 x 768
AMD E-350 1.6GHz dualcore
500 GB
4 GB ram
ATI Radeon HD 6310

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/produ...lite156amde-en