Info - LoL System Requirements

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Singularity 3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2010

PC user, but i would be very happy to see a mac client. More people to eat. But, as this is a relatively new game, Riot may not have the server capacity to handle the influx of new users right now. It's not that they don't want Mac users, it's that they can't handle them right now.

insomnia8

08-05-2010

My comp freezes every time im playing a 5v5 or 3v3 game. It usually crashes 20 mins in the game.

I have Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 , Intel Core 2CPU 6300 @ 1.83GHz, 2GB of RAM

GeForce 8400 GS Video: RAM 512.0 MB, Pixel Shader version 3.0, Vertex Shader version 3.0

BraveGump

08-05-2010

I am new to the game. I recently downloaded it few days ago and tried playing with some friends. We played 5v5 and about every 1-2 minutes My game freezes and my friends say it says I disconnected. About 30 seconds later I rejoin, If I haven't died I am still in the same spot. I know my internet doesn't crash, I can still talk to them via vent. I have played 1 3v3 game and It only disconnected twice during that game. But the other 2 games I played was a 5v5 and Same thing happens over and over. My FPS stay over 80-100 The whole time. I tried with SLI enable and off. Same problem. Any help is appreciated because it is not fun with the constant freezes and frustrating to my friends.

Comp Specs.
Windows XP Service Pack 3
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
3.01 GHz
2.50 GB of Ram
GeForce 8600GTS 256 MB Dual PCI-E

I don't see why my computer would have trouble running the game. Any help Thanks again.

Alpoke

08-07-2010

I play LoL with 1.8mhz cpu, 512mb ram, and 128md graphics card. It is slow getting started, and i get dropped every 3 games or so and have to reconnect, but it works fine when i'm playing.

rammenstun

08-27-2010

hmm 384 ram on my laptop everything else would work.
384 ram hmm lets see

Modpearl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2010

I am planning on buying a new video card that supports Pixel shader 2.0. I still will only have half a gig of RAM...

Will I be not able to play the game because the RAM is too low, or will it just have very low fps? Thanks for the help

ILiekTehMudkipz

08-29-2010

I am running a Nvidia Geforce Go 6100 Graphics Card and i have every requirement needed to play the game. I try to play and i just freeze up. I get to the actual game and i can't do anything but i can hear the narrarator talk. I can't change any settings because i can't get to that screen. Any advice for me? i have all the requirements so i don't see why i should need a new computer.

Poxyist

10-08-2010

My Laptop :

Hp Mobile AMD Sempron Processor 3000+
1.79 Ghz 1.87 GB RAM
Video Card ATI Radeon xpress 200m

Do you believe i can play Lol with those stats ??:P i havent yet tried ^^

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

10-08-2010

Poxy, you're computer is below the minimum requirements, if you can play I imagine it wouldn't run very well.

ilegal

Recruiter

10-14-2010

pentium dual core 2.4ghz
2gb ram
intel g41 express chipset video

this is a machine my friend is running league of legends, seems quite fine.

so in requirements you might put at least g41 is supported

12345678 ... 9