Gaia, The true Mother Nature.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bighelper

10-25-2011

Appearance: Tall woman (6' 2"). Bare foot. Flower dress with straps made of vines. Red hair 1/2 way down her back. Brown eyes.

Base stats:
Damage: 56.6 (+4 per level)
Health: 412 (+70 per level)
Mana: 330: (+57 per level)
Move speed: 320
Armor: 8.4 (+4.6 per level)
Spell block: 35 (+0 per level)
Health Regen: 0.8 (+0.13 per level)
Mana regen: 1.65 (+0.15 per level)

Gaia is a ranged support.

(Passive) Floral Growth: After standing in a bush for 2 seconds (Unactive), Gaia grows flowers around her, keeping her out of sight and unable to take damage until she moves or cast a spell.

(Q) Flower Path: Increases speed of allies that pass over it by 10/15/20/25/30%. (0.35% AP scaling) (Mana cost: 70/130/190/250/310)
(Cooldown: 21/19/17/15/13 seconds.)

(W) Healing Rain: Heals allies in the area of effect for 10/30/50/70/90 each second for 6 seconds. (0.8% AP scaling) (Mana cost: 130/170/210/250/290) (Cooldown: 24/21/19/16/13)

(E) Protective Wind: Sends out wind in front of Gaia, shielding any ally hit by the wind for 50/100/150/200/250. (0.65% AP scaling) (Mana cost: 60/110/160/210/260) (Cooldown: 16/14/12/10/8)

(R: Ult) Vengeful: Gaia gets frustrated about nature being destroyed. When she does, her abilities change. (Cost 50 mana to activate, 5 mana every 2 seconds to sustain) (Last for 2 minutes, or can be canceled at any time, cooldown depends on how long you used it) (Other abilities share CD, Mana cost, and AP scaling)
----------------------------
Moves with Ultimate active:
(Q) Thorns: Roots opponents in area of effect in place for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 econds and deals 50/125/200/275/350 damage.

(W) Acid Rain: Damages enemies in the area of effect for 10/30/50/70/90 each second for 6 seconds.

(E) Destructive Gust: A gust of wind flies out in front of Gaia, damaging enemies for 50/100/150/200/250 and slowing them for 3 seconds.

Ok, i suck with the numbers, but just the general idea is what im going for. I love supports and wish riot would start making more, and this is a champ i would like to see. But any new supports that can heal would be fun. Im tired of always having to pick between supports and already knowing exactly how to play them, i'd like something new and exciting

aluc0rd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Yeah we dont need anymore supports too little tanky DPS's

Incub0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

i have to say i like the idea, the ultimate is a really good idea although perhaps too similar to nidalees. I definately think that her w is far too op. 250 heal per second for 6 seconds works out at 1500 health to all champs in the area without .8 ap scaling, ill give you an example - with 100ap (which is easy to have by the time a skill is maxed) you will be healing more or less your entire team for about 2000 health and the spell isnt even channeled :O definately need to bring those numbers down (jannas ult heals for less than that i think) the same goes for its parallel, acid rain. I think alot of changes need to made for this concept to be taken seriously but i like the idea.

Bighelper

10-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incub0 View Post
i have to say i like the idea, the ultimate is a really good idea although perhaps too similar to nidalees. I definately think that her w is far too op. 250 heal per second for 6 seconds works out at 1500 health to all champs in the area without .8 ap scaling, ill give you an example - with 100ap (which is easy to have by the time a skill is maxed) you will be healing more or less your entire team for about 2000 health and the spell isnt even channeled :O definately need to bring those numbers down (jannas ult heals for less than that i think) the same goes for its parallel, acid rain. I think alot of changes need to made for this concept to be taken seriously but i like the idea.
These numbers sound a lil more reasonable? and my thing about the ult is for her to be able to survive on her own if needed, but to mostly be a major support.

Cybreal

10-25-2011

The idea is nice, but the biggest problem is that the displayed Mana Costs are WAY too high, other than it the only things I would change is the AP scaling on her heal, and give her some type of damage besides her ult, even soraka has her Q and E.