Jareth, the Wild Piper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElementSteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

I TOLD YOU 'BOUT DEM SQUIRRELS, BRO!

----------------------------------------

Jareth, the Wild Piper

Passive: Bushy-Tailed: (Innate) Jareth commands squirrels with his pipe with his most loyal, Buck (the first one), being the strongest. Every 4 levels, another squirrel joins Jareth’s side. Buck’s stats are 20% of Jareth’s, while other squirrels are only 15%. Squirrels can be controlled by selecting one and then alt+right click, being able to go as far as 1500 away from Jareth. Double left click selects all available squirrels. If a squirrel is slain, it will respawn one minute after.

Q: Mini-Militia: Jareth commands the squirrels to attack and slow target enemy, with Buck at the front. Can be used to attack buildings.

W: Acorn Rations: Jareth places down a pile of acorns, attracting all squirrels and healing them. For 5 seconds after, the squirrels gain bonus movement speed.

E: Chatter: The selected squirrel will sound off in an attempt to confuse the enemy.

R: Rabid Mob: Jareth commands the squirrels to attack and suppress target enemy champion. While active, squirrels gain a bonus in Attack Damage and Attack Speed.

Quotes
Upon Selection:
- Wide-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Movement/Attacking:
- Let’s go for the eyes, Buck!
-
- - -
Taunt:
-
Joke:
- Go for the nuts, Buck!
Ultimate:
- - -
Dance: Shuffles, squirrels behind him shuffling as well on their hind legs and Buck in front of Jareth..

Skins:
Classic Jareth: Brown and green tunic with a dark green hat. Commands squirrels with a pipe.
Bubonic Jareth: Black cloak with white beaked mask and black hat. Commands rats with a flute inside of the “beak”.
Sir Jareth: Greenish chainmail and helm. Commands rabbits with a flute.
Cosplayer Jareth: Blue tunic and pants with extremely overdone spiky blonde hair. Commands furballs with a cardboard 'pipe'

Story:
(to be done)
Comes from a far off land with Buck. Wishes to start a normal forest on Valoran.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

Oh goodness >.<

Passive: sounds kool, wish it wasn't squirrels lol(maybe make the squirrel thing a skin, btw i have a fear or squirrels lol.) It would be amazing in dominion, you could just let them defend =D they would die of course but it would stall enemies

Q: And if all the squirrels are dead??

W: I like it LOL

E: an attempt to confuse the enemy? kind of like that throw voice thing?

R: again what if the squirrels die?

ElementSteel

10-25-2011

Well, if the squirrels were dead, the skills would be unavailable and grayed out like Morg's Soul Shackles or Kat's Death Lotus.

And yes, just like that throw voice on Gaan'iol. I actually thought of it for this guy first. ^^;;

The reason I chose squirrels was 1) I WANT A PET SQUIRREL! D:
2) Magic the Gathering, the Odyssey Block, was veeeery big on squirrel decks...they were nasty. o.o;;
3) It made it easy to make a Baldur's Gate ref. >>;;

Bigg Fuddgee

10-25-2011

can i suggest skins?
perhaps yordles
perhaps make them kuribos/scapegoats from yugioh.
perhaps rabbits LOL i would buy it lol id die laughing from killer rabbits -- the holy grail!!!

ElementSteel

10-25-2011

Yordles are too humanoid.
Hmm...COSPLAYER JARETH! 8D
Aye...that's no ORdinary rabbit!

Bigg Fuddgee

10-25-2011

Lol

ElementSteel

10-26-2011

M'ok. Put skins ideas up. I'll probably get to Jareth last for lore and numbers though.