Please remove my Leave Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SyZ4

06-19-2010

I have almost 320 games played and I've never once left one

Until your servers went down yesterday and the game thinks I left

Please remove it from my record as it's obvious I didn't leave, thanks

Gurglingemu

06-19-2010

You could email support

Or post this in the help and support forum

Or in the bug forum

Jagxyz

06-19-2010

Yes, remove everyone elses disconnects aswell.

Hydroniums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

riot is physically unable to remove leaves, sorry.

Lacker

06-19-2010

Who cares ^^

turntekGodhead

06-19-2010

They can't, IIRC.

Rhynocerous

06-19-2010

Who gives a ****?

Elektrum

06-19-2010

I took a leave because my brother was watching Alice in Wonderland behind me the other night. I started the game because I thought it was just a Blu-Ray Disney cartoon based on the previews but boy was I wrong. Unfortunately the movie was also terrible.

Remember, just because the game doesn't start for you doesn't mean it didn't start. Yesterday, during the server issues you had to relog and use the "Konami" code and reconnect to your game. This is standard protocol even if the servers aren't busy. I witnessed two people get their first leaves at the end of that game.

It's quite liberating to have a non-perfect leave record. And you're bound to get one eventually. Sorry for trivializing your problem but a couple of leaves is understandable and 0 leaves is just for show.

Khronus6

06-19-2010

crying over one leave? Hell, I left one on purpose so I would have another stat to look at in my profile lol.

Pandemic21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

All you people who say "They can't" are being incredibly stupid. It's just a number, and that number has to be stored somewhere. Either it's stored client-side (stupid), or server side. If it's stored client side then you can remove it yourself, or in the more likely event that it's stored server side they just need to change the record in the database.

Now, it's entirely possible that it's too difficult to change it. That's understandable. But "impossible"? No. They made the game, they made the leaving system, they can fix/change/manipulate it on a whim.