Rate my hero!

5. Awesome! 1 14.29%
4. Good. 1 14.29%
3. Average. 3 42.86%
2. Bad. 0 0%
1. Poor. 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Sarakahn, The Sinner's Bane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2013

Story: Demacia is known for their fearless warriors with unmatched skills. But even Demacians are scared of their own newly appointed general-second-in-command. Sarakahn rose through ranks swiftly like wind, and every army division he is been in, has shown such discipline and proficiency up to a strange level. Sarakahn takes moral above all and considers death as a necessary redemption for any crime by his judgment his enemies have done. No one ever thinks twice before obeying his commands and Sarakahn joined the League in the attempt of improving its summoners and champions moral behavior.

Tags: AD Caster, Bruiser, Melee

Base stats: High health, High damage, Low attack speed, Average health regen, Average armor and mdef.

Appearance: Sarakahn uses shiny armor with golden battle accessories, his helmet has a red stone encased in it, he has spiky armored gloves with chains and his sword is grey with glowing red line in the middle. His eyes glow like a boiling blood.

Passive: Battle Preparation - Item merchants are afraid of Sarakahn so much that they offer a 10% discount for any item that Sarakahn buys. For balance purposes, the discount gold is given after purchase.

Around 16/14/12/10/8 seconds cooldown and 60/65/70/75/80 mana
Range: 200 units
Q: Demacian Pride - Sarakahn punches enemy with his spiked glove and in the same time pierces him with harpoon, dealing damage, knocking him back for 700 distance, then pulling his harpoon to return target back. Sarakahn deals 80/120/160/200/240 physical damage + (80% ratio bonus attack damage). Sarakahn can press Q again to release enemy while he is chained. The chained target takes 100%(immune)/80%/60%/40%/20% less damage from turrets and that remains for 3 seconds after the target is unchained.

Around 14/16/15/14/13 seconds cooldown and 80/85/90/95/100 mana
Range: 200 units
W: Wrath - Sarakahn strikes enemy target with his sword, piercing abdominal cavity and immobilizing himself and his target for 1.5 seconds. Sarakahn deals 50/100/150/200/250 physical damage + (80% ratio bonus attack damage).

Around 25/23/21/19/17 seconds cooldown and 70 mana
Range: 500 units
E: Zeal - Sarakahn dashes to enemy target with slight delay (1 second), dealing damage and slowing target's movement speed for 15/20/25/30/35%. If target has less than 50% of its max health, Sarakahn will dash instantly without delay. This deals 70/100/130/160/190 physical damage + (70% ratio bonus attack damage)

Around 120 seconds cooldown and 150 mana
R: Redemption - Sarakahn swings his sword with a huge might, striking every champion in 500 radius to him with magic damage and applying debuff to them. Every 5% of max Sarakahn's hp that he loses, will damage affected enemy targets for 5% of their max hp in physical damage. Maximum damage is 20% of targets maximum hp. Debuff lasts 10 seconds. The swing deals 100/200/300 magic damage + (80% ratio bonus attack damage and + 100% ap ratio)

How to do as Sarakahn:

• The item discount allows Sarakahn to buy more expensive items earlier
  • R does a lot of damage in a radius and is most effectively used in the beginning of battle battle
  • Strike an enemy with your Q and release him at max distance when you see that odds are not in your favor.
How to do against Sarakahn:
  • Sarakahn has no good escape except his dash and is prone to early game ganks
  • Avoid hitting Sarakahn when he used his ultimate on you, as hitting him will damage you too.

Rate my hero! And sorry for my not very good English.

See also my other heroes here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=898919 Sah'Razh, the Demon Protector
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1404914 Zalessa, the Time Disruptor
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2830873 Otherean, the Sword Dancer
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3729108 Morwell, the Ghost King

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2013

bump

Ryzaboy

08-09-2013

Hello Snowfall! Thank you for posting a champion concept
Onward we forge!

Overall: The lore and ideals seem fairly similar to garen, i think he needs more distinction, His Q's name is already used.

Passive: While i think this would be fun, it doesnt accomplish much, limits the person playing Sarakahn to buying active items, and limits riot because they have to step carefully with active items now. I would recommend redoing this completely.

Q. This ability has way to much movement. Especially with the dash, you can punch someone right under your tower at level 3 for an easy kill. I would recommend removing the knock back/pull completely, and adding some sort of other twist. The scaling damage is also incorrectly stated (for this, and others) it inst .9% it's simply 0.9 bonus ad scaling, or 90%. This is very high damage.

W. While i think the duo-root is a fun tactic, the damage for this ability is high. 300 damage + full bonus ad scaling? I think it should go down a little. This guy is already pretty tanky.

E. This dash range is large, it is equal to ashes AA range. I would recommend reducing this considerably, especially with the large slow. Also, i would remove the 50% damage thing, it doesn't really fit into the kit, i would just mildly bump the damage overall

R. This ability provides MASSIVE amount of Aoe damage, the scaling is very strong, as well. With the dash you can easily hit everyone on their team with this ability, and then just get yourself damaged. In baron pit, you can activate that and just go tank baron to deal about 35% of every enemies maximum health in damage to them. It also encourages taking damage, which is sort of a backwards-tactic. Plus, it allows for discreet trolling.

Thank you for posting, i hope i didnt offend you. That is never my intention. I wish you good luck in the future

~Ryzaboy

SnowFall

08-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzaboy View Post
Hello Snowfall! Thank you for posting a champion concept
Onward we forge!

Overall: The lore and ideals seem fairly similar to garen, i think he needs more distinction, His Q's name is already used.

Passive: While i think this would be fun, it doesnt accomplish much, limits the person playing Sarakahn to buying active items, and limits riot because they have to step carefully with active items now. I would recommend redoing this completely.

Q. This ability has way to much movement. Especially with the dash, you can punch someone right under your tower at level 3 for an easy kill. I would recommend removing the knock back/pull completely, and adding some sort of other twist. The scaling damage is also incorrectly stated (for this, and others) it inst .9% it's simply 0.9 bonus ad scaling, or 90%. This is very high damage.

W. While i think the duo-root is a fun tactic, the damage for this ability is high. 300 damage + full bonus ad scaling? I think it should go down a little. This guy is already pretty tanky.

E. This dash range is large, it is equal to ashes AA range. I would recommend reducing this considerably, especially with the large slow. Also, i would remove the 50% damage thing, it doesn't really fit into the kit, i would just mildly bump the damage overall

R. This ability provides MASSIVE amount of Aoe damage, the scaling is very strong, as well. With the dash you can easily hit everyone on their team with this ability, and then just get yourself damaged. In baron pit, you can activate that and just go tank baron to deal about 35% of every enemies maximum health in damage to them. It also encourages taking damage, which is sort of a backwards-tactic. Plus, it allows for discreet trolling.

Thank you for posting, i hope i didnt offend you. That is never my intention. I wish you good luck in the future

~Ryzaboy
Thank you for your comment.
I tweaked some numbers and removed active cooldown reduction component from his passive. Hope he is ok now.

SnowFall

08-10-2013

bump

SnowFall

08-11-2013

bump

SnowFall

08-12-2013

bump

SnowFall

08-12-2013

bump

SnowFall

08-13-2013

bump

SnowFall

08-17-2013

bump