Lux vs Akali?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2011

I just Q her and run. (use shield if you need to but you wont always need to) Only spam on her when your Q is up and always run. Akali is scary if you let her get in your face. So dont.

AoXoA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

Do draft mode dominion for now. Gets rid of most of the 'Anti-Fun" heroes from games quite effectly. Akali just has too much burst damage from Dominions gold/xp per second.

Sure it takes a bit longer to get into a game, however I am certain IP is calculated by queue time/pick time anyway.

But Banning Jax/Akali/Rammus and whoever else (Like Poppy etc) really makes dominion fun.

DinerCar

10-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominoran View Post
So far I think I am getting used to Lux in Dominion. I go for Boots of Mobility + Cloth Armor > Morello's Evil Tome > Rabadon's Death Cap if I manage to get enough. I use Ghost + Clarity so I can get in position to top lane and prepare for the big assault. After that its a need to have at least 3 CPs secured. Late game if my team is winning I steal caps to move the game faster.

A big problem though is that I have trouble dealing with Akali. She'll eat me alive even with an oracle elixer, and even more so she'll probably target me because of it. What can I do in a 1 vs 1 situation?
Rushing Morello's... Lux players never learn.

CLARITY ON DOMINION?

REALLY?

I think you have more problems than Akali, man.

Seriously; all lux players are guilty of pulling dumb garbage like this. I pulled the same dumb garbage when I was level 17, too.

frumper

10-26-2011

Have to follow the why are you using clarity on dominion band wagon.

Try exhaust, between it and your roots/snares she should not be able to kill you at least when it's not on cooldown.

Remember as well, any character that has multiple gap closers will have a good toolset to **** on Lux regardless of build, skill, and game mode.

HitEmUpHard

02-04-2012

akali is the boss

Encouraging

02-04-2012

Exhaust and then light binding can get you away most of the time.

Really though, as Lux you want to be teamed up with at least one other teammate, Lux is not allowed to wander around alone in the jungle when she doesn't have a pretty good idea of where the other team is.

JasmineChen

02-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoXoA View Post
I am certain IP is calculated by queue time/pick time
first I'd heard of this, I will have to check it out