Yaga the Stray Little Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gawthyc

Recruiter

09-12-2012

She reminds me a lot of Annie, but still pretty awesome idea. (Still waiting for a little boy champ, though.)
Mind you, regarding champ design, the pentagram necklace shouldn't be included just because as a religious symbol, it might offend/bug some people.
Otherwise, love it!

3mptylord

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJockey View Post
Perhaps her ultimate could deal a bit of damage or something, considering its essentially just an extended lulu polymorph.
Possibly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaKameleon View Post
She reminds me a lot of Annie, but still pretty awesome idea. (Still waiting for a little boy champ, though.)
Mind you, regarding champ design, the pentagram necklace shouldn't be included just because as a religious symbol, it might offend/bug some people.
Otherwise, love it!
She reminds you of Annie? :O

As for the pentagram: it'll only offend people who are ignorant of what it actually means.

SephirothWontDie

09-14-2012

i love it! lol, i love the whole blunder concept. however, i think a few changes might be in order. passive, very curious and perhaps questionable. the fact that she scales off of enemy magic resist, would mean she wouldnt be very strong against people who wont build it. however, i love that ap increases the durations and stuff of her abilities. q, very cool, looks about right. w, love the love apple concept, and the blunder name. XD but, your missing a duration on that love taunt. or is it the same as the stun? e, the only that doesnt scale on the magic resist of others. very cool that its a heal, but the blunder name doesnt quite fit or am i missing the joke? >.> ult, very nice, love it, nothing wrong here. overall, pretty awesome. sounds like she could be a funny champ to have in the League.
can you review my champ? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2568207

3mptylord

09-14-2012

Malleus Maleficarum: She couldn't have AP scalings on both damage and utility; having a magic resist scaling is better than nothing. All champions have 30 magic resist, and most support-tanks scale-per-level. She'd do particularly well on high-AP teams, as she'd benefit from the enemy's counter-play.

S.M. Apple Series: The duration is the same.

Blue Rose Special: I'm not the original author, so I couldn't tell you if there's a reference. Witches have cats, and the cauldron explodes when Yaga has Blunder... so, Grab that cat! Perhaps "She's gonna blow!", but I don't know.

I'll take a gander momentarily.

3mptylord

02-20-2013

Update: AP Ratios have been tweaked on Clumsy Strike and Evil Eye.

Dorodan

02-27-2013

A little iffy in some of the stats (primarily durations), but a very cute and interesting concept overall. I'd definitely play a champ with such a wide selection of abilities.

3mptylord

02-27-2013

Thank you.

Which durations in particular?

3mptylord

03-23-2013

Bump.