Does this constitute a reportable offense?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TiV3

06-19-2010

Perhaps he was buthurt that you always engaged 4vs5s.

Monkits

06-19-2010

Reminds me of this game I had where a teammate that juked for around 45~60 minutes and ignored players for the entire game. The funny part was they kept juking after already building all the items they needed as well as maxing out their level, later on when we were losing he would just run out alone to go jungle some more resulting in some serious feeding, hence 'perma-junglers' are much worse than early leavers.

tl;dr, yes report.

Solus

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suruga Monkey View Post
So you're going to report him, a random, for not doing what you guys wanted? I'm not saying his actions were smart, but to report someone for the way they play the game is a huuuuuge derp. That's like my playing in the early AM and reporting all the terrible pinoy and BR that mass gold per and/or dorans and generally fail - ignoring team battles as well.
Actually, no it isn't and you used a terrible example. The Yi player obviously knew exactly what he was doing because I doubt his team stayed quiet about his inactivity. That is called "Intentional Disruption" and it is very reportable. If anything Riot may just make an example out of the guy, because what happens when ragequitters/afkers know it's safe to just jungle the game away as opposed to pacing back and forth at the fountain? If it is glaringly obvious that it disrupts gameplay and the individual is doing it consciously and maliciously(Which he was, as he basically dismissed his team with "Just report me") then it is well within Riot's power to bring down the hammer.

Slayticus

06-19-2010

Does anyone remember when yi and trynd were more viable than jax?

Zero74

06-19-2010

No. If he did it on purpose it would have been game disruption.

Pie Slice

06-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayticus View Post
Does anyone remember when yi and trynd were more viable than jax?
has it been any time like that? I supose it was at the early stages of this game, where nobody knew how to hard.counter these champs and everybody got pubstomped by tryndamere's ulti...

@topic, yes report him, you don't get any penalization for reporting unless you do it on every single teammate you meet in 1 day

Elektrum

06-19-2010

I don't think he would invest that much time into a game jungling and finishing off champions as you say, just for the sake of intentional disruption. His actions were ambiguous at the most and it would be dangerous to start misconstruing poor teamplay as intentional disruption.

Burn The Witch

06-19-2010

hay guyz im gonna report u if u dont play the game like i want u to k?

Zero74

06-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Actually, no it isn't and you used a terrible example. The Yi player obviously knew exactly what he was doing because I doubt his team stayed quiet about his inactivity. That is called "Intentional Disruption" and it is very reportable. If anything Riot may just make an example out of the guy, because what happens when ragequitters/afkers know it's safe to just jungle the game away as opposed to pacing back and forth at the fountain? If it is glaringly obvious that it disrupts gameplay and the individual is doing it consciously and maliciously(Which he was, as he basically dismissed his team with "Just report me") then it is well within Riot's power to bring down the hammer.
You don't know if the Yi knew what he was doing, you don't know how his teammates reacted, you don't know if he knew what he was doing was disruptive. Only when someone shows their intent to disrupt in text is it an offence imo. For all you know he was just playing the game how he wanted to play it, disregarding teammates, you really want to see this as an offence? Where would this nazism stop? Ban feeders, after the 6th death they knew they were disruptive. Ban junglers if they don't perform, because they were in the jungle "the whole time". Ban leavers, no matter if it's a disconnect, or something unexpected came up. The intent of the Master Yi probably wasn't malicious, if someone tries to troll your team they're very vocal about it, otherwise there's no fun in it for them but hey who knows really?

TL;DR Banning someone who does not intend to be disruptive is retarted.

TankHunter678

06-20-2010

His actions would fall under griefing, which is a reportable offense.