Does this constitute a reportable offense?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerritorialFish

06-19-2010

I know you can report people for intentional feeding and verbal harassment but today a team mate wanted us all to report a yi on our team. No, not just because he picked yi although he certainly did get a lot of grief about it in the pre-game lobby.

Yi jungled for the entire game, 35 mins straight. Every team fight was 4v5 and yi would be in a neutral camp right next to battle and if we won he would come in and clean up kills, otherwise we'd all die and they'd have a bit of health left and yi would continue to the next creep camp.

My teammate raged after we lost our 3rd team fight. "/all Our Yi might as well be AFK" He asked us all to report him after game. I didn't report because I didn't know what reason to put down for reporting. He really did hurt the team by stealing all our buffs and neutrals yet not contributing to a single team fight. Once or twice he did attack a tower if all 5 were attacking one of our turrets.

tl;dr Is only jungling entire game reportable and what reason would you give for reporting.

Truhls

06-19-2010

i sure hope its reportable. Hes ruining the game for his teamates.

Aderas

06-19-2010

It might have been annoying, but I doubt that's enough reason to report someone.

Reppuken

06-19-2010

Yeah, while that is not good at all, he didn't break any rules..

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

06-19-2010

Report it, if Riot agrees they'll take action.

Xetvenen

06-19-2010

you know, with all the atrocious Yi players I see, playing him might as well be a reportable offense :P

Icaris19

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

I would say report him, Riot has stressed they want this to be a "team" game. Since his actions were disruptive to the game play of other players I think it is very reportable. Also just like Encased Shadow said, if Riot does agree then they will do something so it can't hurt to try.

turtlejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

I doubt Riot takes action for each offense. But if a few players have a pattern of bad behavior, and get reported on, Riot should know.

I'd say report him, and if it emerges that he is doing this in *every* game, then Riot can step in and see what's up.

drachasor

06-19-2010

I'd report it as disruptive. Might as well.

Glorious Bird

06-19-2010

So you're going to report him, a random, for not doing what you guys wanted? I'm not saying his actions were smart, but to report someone for the way they play the game is a huuuuuge derp. That's like my playing in the early AM and reporting all the terrible pinoy and BR that mass gold per and/or dorans and generally fail - ignoring team battles as well.