Projecting onto my Tv

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McSmith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Ok so i dont know if this has been answered because i think i saw a thred somewhere but anyway. when i try and took everything up it all works like it should i can get up to the launcher where you choose character, spells and what not then when i start the game it just goes black any help?

R66Y

06-19-2010

Sounds like a resolution issue. You may be trying to display a higher resolution that the TV is capable of. I'd check you game settings, adjust the resolution, then try hooking it up to the TV again.

McSmith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Huh i tryed that my tv is in 1280 x 720 but i set in game resoultion and it still didnt work i then put it in windowed mode and it works fine on any quality

VejiTehDestroyer

06-19-2010

IF Windows XP:

Go to Start > Run > type in "dxdiag" (no quotes) > 'Display' tab click the button for "Test DirectDraw" and do the same for "Test Direct3D", with your TV hooked up. This will most likely lead you to a driver issue. Mine happened to be a keyboard driver i had installed.

If Windows 7 or Vista:

Update your video and projector/tv drivers by googling the model number/name and downloading/installing the newest drivers for the devices. Yes, this sometimes fixes it.

Can you play other games with this setup? If possible, I would try maybe Warcraft 3/Starcraft 2/Torchlight and see if you get the same results since they have similar system requirements. Well, WC3, no, but you get the idea.