Fountain Turret Range Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILOVELEGALEGENDS

10-24-2011

I don't think it's always been this way. But recently I've noticed it hitting targets outside of the staircase(which is already an absurdly long distance already). It's less so about diving close to the fountain, but about dragging waves of minions to it. A smart team can get wave after wave of minions to follow them into the fountain without the nexus turret to even target any.

There is also a definite bug where the turret will attack you if you hug the wall by the fountain. It's hard to explain, but it shouldn't be happening.

This bug makes it very difficult to win a game if the enemy turtles all game. I haven't experienced a turn around from it, but I have had the scenario where what should have been a 20-30 minute game ended at 50 minutes.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2011

Yeah, I get killed so often by that wall I'm starting to think it's working as intended. The turret range/proximity to nexus is so absurdly imbalanced (in favor of D) in encourages letting your inhibitors fall late game as a legitimate strategy if you are out-farmed/leveled.

Corben158

10-24-2011

Saw super minions getting hit by the turret just walking past their own ranged minions not more than 2-3 stairs up the fountain thought it was odd to.
Might of always been that way tho.