Off Topic, Hippo for princess?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rhinocerosALPHA

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
The clam? Who? Nah I reported SamusAran253 or whatever numbers he had after his name. And I doubt it actually WAS me who got him banned- I suppose that is a bit of an egotistic thing to say, so I do apologize for that. It may have been, but most likely Riot got sick of his pedophelic threads. Admittedly I also reported him to computer *** crimes- I think I watch JUST A TAD too much Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.

Who is this clam though?
You know.... SamusAran253 is a spam bot that posted all over the web? It got banned on literally every site that it visited.

Amberleh

10-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinocerosALPHA View Post
You know.... SamusAran253 is a spam bot that posted all over the web? It got banned on literally every site that it visited.
Was it actually a bot? I always figured it was some really bored creeper guy. Seems like some pretty useless stuff he spammed, and honestly, he DID write actual responses to people. Can spam bots do that? Forgive my ignorance, I actually have no idea.

rhinocerosALPHA

10-29-2011

Yeah. It made posts on hundreds of forum boards over the course of a week. http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=samusaran253%20&pbx=1&oq=&aq= &aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,c f.osb&fp=20cb5bf5d8c90627&biw=1680&bih=965&pf=p&pd l=500

Corbin0rtiz

10-29-2011

Ortiz for Jesus!

Jesus the Friend

10-30-2011

What?

Coedeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2011

Attachment 308815