Hybrid Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5n4k3

06-19-2010

I recently made a new hybrid build for my Ezreal. I pick up Soulstealer, Sword of Occult, Gunblade, Rageblade, Merc/Sorc and a Trinity Force. And although I haven't seen anyone use this before it works extremely well for me.

Except I'm still not sure what runes I should use. Magic Pen or Armour Pen for marks?

IndomitusRex

06-19-2010

I'd go with ArPen, because I'm pretty confident the bulk of your damage will be physical. It's a gutsy build, considering how squishy Ezreal is, but if you can get and keep the stacks that'd be a very nice chunk of damage.

Sentient 6

06-19-2010

I always just toss a rageblade in my AD build and call it hybrid.

Oh and ya ArPen would be the best option with your build as Mystic Shot is still you main spammable nuke.

DirtyJenkins

06-19-2010

doesnt that build cost a ton?

Narcyssa

06-19-2010

half the build is under 1500..Trinity force and gunblade are ~ 3k while the other is 2.2..soo around 11k?
He'll never get all the items in one game unless it's long, but it's a good build.

Jagxyz

06-19-2010

You should probably get rageblade first, I believe someone did the math, and guinsoos ended up being way more cost efficient.

5n4k3

06-19-2010

I don't usually get up to Trinity Force but I generally pick up everything else.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

Ya if you can keep the stacks it would do a lot of damage. The main concerns is you would be crazy squishy and I'd advise LB over Triforce I am pretty sure your AP bonus damage would be way higher especially with Rageblade stacks.

Also definatily go with ArP over MP

5n4k3

06-19-2010

Well with Triforce I get a slow which makes it great for chasing, not to mention if I have a 20 stack of Occult I have almost 500 passive speed. With my AS from rageblade/triforce/passive I can even backdoor towers fairly quickly and get away easily with the insane MS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagxyz View Post
You should probably get rageblade first, I believe someone did the math, and guinsoos ended up being way more cost efficient.
I do get rageblade before gunblade, that item list was not in the order I buy, clearly as boots were 5th.

Hm.. what about masteries? Right now I'm going with the standard 9/0/21 but seeing as how people are recommending Arp > MP...

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2010

It depends on your Runes it is advisable to have regen in your runes or masteries at least one of if not both depending on how much you want to spam outside of MS; up to you which you prefer.