Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ssj trunks jr

06-19-2010

i still dont know how to log into the game what menu do u go on plzzz help.

thx

SomniumProxy

06-19-2010

*facefoot - for when the facepalm just isn't enough*

Dude, I gave as detailed a discription as one could possibly give. If you're 12, or you don't have any experience with a PC, or both - please, ask someone who is willing to teach you. Other than stating the obvious - that the login screen appears right after you start the game - the people in the forums won't be able to tell you.

SomniumProxy

06-19-2010

OMG I just had an Euraka! I was reading your old post and I realized you haven't even downloaded the game and are just looking at the website...

On second thoughts, I'm beginning to wonder that if you can't properly read and follow a registration protocol, you're going to be able to play this game.

However, just to be nice, I'll post you the link anyways.

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/download