Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unnamed Aztec inspired hero

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rollergoester

10-24-2011

This character concept is inspired by the Aztec warrior culture. They had a unique fighting style that was highly ritualistic and put emphasis on dehabilitation and capture rather than killing, which was used only as a last resort. The warrior's honor and status was reliant on the number of captives they take. I attempt to capture this essential aspect in the champion's skill set.

Passive: Ritual Fervor, champion gains 15/20/25% increased attack speed and 10/12/14% vampiric when his target is below 30/55/80% health, to increase at levels 8 and 15.

Skill 1: Cripple (Active) on next attack champion targets his opponent's leg, slowing enemy's movement speed by 10/15/20/25/30% for 2 seconds and causing 30/45/60/75/90 (+.35 total attack damage) physical damage over the duration.
Mana cost 30/35/40/45/50
Cooldown 9/8/7/6/5 seconds

Skill 2: Maim (Active) on next attack champion targets his opponent's arm, crippling it for 3 seconds which leaves the target unable to score critical hits and attacking 10/15/20/25/30% slower for the duration.
Mana cost 70/75/80/85/90
Cooldown 13/12/11/10/9 seconds

Skill 3: Daze (Active) on next attack, champion targets his opponent's head, stunning the enemy for .5 seconds and upon recovering leaving them unable to concentrate, silencing them for .5/.8/1.1/1.4/1.7 seconds.
Mana cost 80/85/90/95/100
Cooldown 13/12/11/10/9 seconds

Ultimate: Avatar of the Gods (Toggle): champion channels the spirt of the gods, gaining 10/15/20% increased movement speed and causing his auto-attacks to do magic damage.
Mana cost 50/60/70 to activate
20/25/30 per second
Cooldown 2 seconds

Alright, so right now my main concerns are that he either has too much CC/status affecting moves or not enough damage. Or both. I'm also concerned about whether his ultimate being a toggle gives him too much variety in the type of damage he can do. I attempted to make up for his status affecting moves by not giving him damage on his skills and to curtail his ability to rock out magic damage auto-attacks by making the upkeep expensive. Any comments thus far would be much appreciated.

rollergoester

10-24-2011

I'll think about this more while I'm at school today and hopefully get back with some stats/level and fill in his three primary skills.

rollergoester

10-24-2011

bump

MuffMayonaise

10-25-2011

Quote:
rollergoester:
bump

lol!