One Shot Gaming is Now Accepting All Skill Levels!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diruos

10-23-2011

Greetings Summoners,

One Shot Gaming is currently accepting applications for our growing community.
We are a dedicated League of Legends clan that is striving to become a competitive yet fun environment.

Looking for a spot to join a team or join a clan for your team be it amateur or Professional? Go to our post here for more information.

Requirements for Community membership:

• 400 normal wins OR solo que ELO of 1400
  • Team Speak 3 & microphone
  • Respectful attitude
  • Be ACTIVE
  • Age requirement of 16
  • Must register on our website and fill out our application form

Community Features:
  • Weekly Practices as well as in-house & Dominion Tournaments
  • Clan Practice Tuesday & Thursday @ 5pm PST
  • In clan ELO system
  • Coaches
  • Great community
  • Chance at becoming part of our ESL Teams

How To Register For One Shot Gaming:
  • Thumbs up this post
  • Reply in this thread to let us know you are applying
  • Visit our website here and create an account with Enjin
    PLEASE NOTE: You must create an account with Enjin, our host, before you submit an application & your screen name on Enjin must match your Summoner name.
  • Go to our website's recruitment page here and fill out our application. Just clicking "join website" will not register you with the clan.
  • Once an administrator has accepted your application, you will get a notification sent to your email
  • Lastly, when your application is accepted you will get a message from one of the admnistrators on the website with information about the clan including, but not limited to, TS information, League of Legends clan chat, & practice details.

Have Any Questions Or In Need Of Assistance?
  • Please feel free to contact any of the administrators, or officers via Enjin.
  • You can find a list of the OSG Administration on the website under "OSG - Administration" tab here.

We at OSG look forward to seeing you online!

www.oneshotgaming.enjin.com

Neojabes

10-23-2011

Darn, had to be 16 :/

Offtheheazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

^

Shimezu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2011

IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS: Please post an application anyway, we may accept you!

IN ORDER TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON ENJIN. We cannot accept your application otherwise!

;] Thanks,

Shimezu - One Shot Gaming Clan Leader

BTW WOOT FOR MY KATARINA COSPLAY!

Shadows Edge

10-23-2011

Added my application.

The Batatanator

10-24-2011

Normal wins: i have over 240 wins in this na account that i started 3 months ago but i use alot now, my original account has over 870 wins in the eu servers check it out DBSNIB

I have been playing lol for a year and a half now really love the game started out with dota but not alot of dota since i didn't understand **** lol.

I am really looking for a competitive team to start playing with to give this game some edge tired of normals and ranks

Requirements for ESL or Competitive membership:

well as stated i have 2 accounts a na and an eu NA :cheetoscakepie with 240 wins cuz it is new and a rank of 1200 average though i have played more than 200 games 100 won 101 lost

eu account 870+ wins and a rating of nothing i just don't rank with the eu server cuz i play on the na 24/7

i am 17 years old

hopefully i get a reply and i am sure you will put me in the esl thingy TOO PRO lol

Shimezu

10-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheetoscakepie View Post

Normal wins: i have over 240 wins in this na account that i started 3 months ago but i use alot now, my original account has over 870 wins in the eu servers check it out DBSNIB

I have been playing lol for a year and a half now really love the game started out with dota but not alot of dota since i didn't understand **** lol.

I am really looking for a competitive team to start playing with to give this game some edge tired of normals and ranks

Requirements for ESL or Competitive membership:

well as stated i have 2 accounts a na and an eu NA :cheetoscakepie with 240 wins cuz it is new and a rank of 1200 average though i have played more than 200 games 100 won 101 lost

eu account 870+ wins and a rating of nothing i just don't rank with the eu server cuz i play on the na 24/7

i am 17 years old

hopefully i get a reply and i am sure you will put me in the esl thingy TOO PRO lol

Please fill out your application on our website. It stays logged there, if you post it here we will not have an organized log of your application; While we appreciate your time and effort, and we would have no problem reading it once it is on the website, here we will not be able to allow our recruitment officers to welcome you whole heartedly!

Shimezu

10-24-2011

IN ORDER TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION YOU MUST CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON ENJIN. WE CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION OTHERWISE! ;] thank you

Shimezu - One Shot Gaming Clan Leader

The Batatanator

10-24-2011

wow thats alot of work zzzz can't i just tryout and then do the stuff that i need to do lol

Shimezu

10-24-2011

Cheetoscakepie,

That is all we ask of you, i'm sorry if you think it is a lot of work, but its the only thing we ask.

Shimezu - OSG Clan Leader